UploadedAug 10, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.6.2-R0.1
Need help? Get on IRC (#sk89q on irc.esper.net). Heck, just come and hang with us!
Found a bug? Got a suggestion? Make an Issue!
This build has been tested on 1.6.2, but should work earlier/later
- Fixed BetterPistons detecting signs that it shouldn't detect.
- Fixed a Station error that occurs if bukkit sends an invalid cart to the plugin.
- Added an option to not show permission error messages.
- Fixed IC's using SearchArea erroring if a WG region isn't available or not installed.
- Added SearchArea support to: EntitySensor, PotionInducer, AnimalBreeder, AnimalHarvester, EntityTrap and PlayerInventorySensor.
- Added an option to break IC's if an error occurs from them.
- Fixed an error with HeadDrops when breaking entities with no names. (Eg, leash hooks)
- Improved the README file to more closely resemble that of WorldEdit.
- Added a BetterLeads mechanic, that allows for extra mobs to be leashed, and hostile mobs not to target their leash-holder.
- Fixed CraftBook failing to start if it encounters an invalid language file.
- Fixed invalid Payment sign mechanics.
- Replaced BlockVector with Vector, to provide compatability to a potential upcoming breaking change in WorldEdit.
- Heavily optimized many portions of the plugin.
- Fixed the gate search radius option not working for block type detection.
- Fixed a potential error in MaxSpeed Cart Mechanic.
- Tweaked default IC max range. It is now 10 from 15.
- Fixed Sheep heads having the wrong skin and added a few more conversion skins.
- Added Chicken, Ocelot and Witch heads.
Bukkit builds after #2812 break chairs (Not an issue with CraftBook, but a bug in bukkit).