UploadedJul 6, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
Need help? Get on IRC (#sk89q on irc.esper.net). Heck, just come and hang with us!
Found a bug? Got a suggestion? Make an Issue!
This build has been tested on 1.6.1, but should work earlier/later
The configuration for the VEHICLES section needs to be regenerated. To do so, erase the entire vehicles section of the config and restart the server.
3.7 Beta 3
- Fix a few /area toggle x,y,z bugs. (Like it not toggling back/setting state)
- Added an erase mode to Entity Trap (MC1204)
- Fix a lot of HiddenSwitch bugs.
- RIDEABLE entity type now includes horses.
- Major recode of vehicles section. The configuration for this section needs to be regenerated. To do so, erase the entire vehicles section of the config and restart the server.
- Fix a few gate bugs and optimized gates.
- Force update a players inventory with CommandItems consumables.
- Added an option to change the max height of a gates column.
- Fix a few CommandItems bugs.
- Tweaked the configuration defaults.
- Fixed XPStorer losing a small portion of XP.
- Added an option for HeadDrops to override natural head drops. (Incl. Wither Skeleton)
- Added options to have variables work in the console, command blocks or in commands a player enters.
- Added a NoCollide mechanic to minecarts.
- Removed CustomCrafting spam on load up about each individual recipe.
- Added a manned option for the Sentry Gun IC.
- Fixed SentryGun targetting non-killable entities, like its own arrows.
- Fixed SentryGun targetting entities through walls.
- Added a CartMaxSpeed mechanic.
- Added configuration for each dispenser recipe.
- Added a lot more strings to the translatable messages list.
3.7 Beta 2
- Fix some plugins that don't properly modify signs on place having their signs incorrectly adopted by CraftBook.
- Added loop support to Melody IC.
- Fix dead players respawning in chairs.
- Added Attack Passive Mob AI Mechanic.
- Added AMBIENT entity type.
- Tweaked Critical Bow AI Mechanic to be less over powered.
- Added a configuration generator utility to the code, to allow for the configuration to be easily regenerated without bukkit.
- Added an option to CommandItems to allow items to consume themselves.
- Added an option to CartDispenser to make it spawn carts a block infront of where it usually does.
- Added an option to CartDispenser to check for existing carts before spawning a new one.
- Fixed Crush piston requiring movement blacklist.
- Added Variables support to BetterPistons.
- Few tweaks to CustomCrafting.
- Updated PluginMetrics. (Should lower bandwidth apparently)
- Added an $IGNORE node to item checks. Allows for CustomCrafting, CommandItems etc item checks to ignore display names and lores, if they are set to $IGNORE.
- Fixed an EntityTrap error that occurs with an invalid Entity Type.
- Tweaked ammeter.
- Heavily optimized Bookshelves mechanic.
- Fixed Chairs for 1.6 allowing higher max health than 20.
- Tweaked a few configuration options default values.
- Added a permission node for refueling a cooking pot.
- Updated the inbuilt config.yml
- Added an option to allow bookshelves to be read whilst holding a block.
- Updated to 1.6.1
- Tweaked /cb report.
- Moved Language support to YAML files instead of text files.
3.7 Beta 1
- Few optimizations for various sections of CraftBook.
- Added an option to completely disable variables.
- Added namespaces to variables.
- Reworked the variable permissions.
- Added @b to CommandItems to get the block type clicked.
- Added @e to CommandItems to get the entity type clicked.
- Fix multiple CommandItems definitions using the same item not working.
- Fix many potential bugs on non-english systems.
- Fix Item Syntax not saving item-specific metadata.
- Fixed HeadDrops Bat heads.
- Added conversion features to HeadDrops, so that if a head skin goes wrong.. Breaking it and replacing it should fix it.
- Added configuration options to add custom Head Drop mobs, and set drop rate per entity.
- Added Variable support to Payment mechanic.
- Added an option to toggle between global as default variable namespace and individual-player namespaces.
- Change CraftBooks behaviour when ProtocolLib fails. CraftBook will now just display a message and continue.
- Added a BetterPistons movement blacklist, for SuperPush and SuperSticky.
- Made Crush and Bounces blacklists default to containing Bedrock and Obsidian.
- Fix HeadDrops spawning metric tonnes of heads.
- Fix a few mechanics causing immense lag on block break in specific circumstances with specific settings entered.