UploadedJun 26, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.5.2-R1.0
Need help? Get on IRC (#sk89q on irc.esper.net). Heck, just come and hang with us!
Found a bug? Got a suggestion? Make an Issue!
This build has been tested on 1.5.2, but should work earlier/later
3.7 Beta 1
- Few optimizations for various sections of CraftBook.
- Added an option to completely disable variables.
- Added namespaces to variables.
- Reworked the variable permissions.
- Added @b to CommandItems to get the block type clicked.
- Added @e to CommandItems to get the entity type clicked.
- Fix multiple CommandItems definitions using the same item not working.
- Fix many potential bugs on non-english systems.
- Fix Item Syntax not saving item-specific metadata.
- Fixed HeadDrops Bat heads.
- Added conversion features to HeadDrops, so that if a head skin goes wrong.. Breaking it and replacing it should fix it.
- Added configuration options to add custom Head Drop mobs, and set drop rate per entity.
- Added Variable support to Payment mechanic.
- Added an option to toggle between global as default variable namespace and individual-player namespaces.
- Change CraftBooks behaviour when ProtocolLib fails. CraftBook will now just display a message and continue.
- Added a BetterPistons movement blacklist, for SuperPush and SuperSticky.
- Made Crush and Bounces blacklists default to containing Bedrock and Obsidian.
- Fix HeadDrops spawning metric tonnes of heads.
- Fix a few mechanics causing immense lag on block break in specific circumstances with specific settings entered.