UploadedMay 4, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.5.2-R0.1
Need help? Get on IRC (#sk89q on irc.esper.net). Heck, just come and hang with us!
Found a bug? Got a suggestion? Make an Issue!
This build has been tested on 1.5.2, but should work earlier/later
- Added /cb update -c to force an update.
- Enhanced [off] formatting.
- Fixed an error relating to item parsing.
- Enhanced a few CraftBook easter eggs.
- Fix CartDeposit removing metadata. Eg, name, enchants, book text.
- Few tweaks to Cooking Pot.
- Heavily optimized AI Mechanics.
- Made AutoCrafter more stable.
- Fix IC's not having MultiWorld support.
- Fixed redstone not updating things when broken.
- Add tests for CraftBook. Should minimise bugs in the areas it tests.
- Fixed SaveArea's overwriting wrong areas.
- Added the ability to add Custom Crafting recipes ingame.
- Few minor error fixes.
- Small tweak to Sound Effect IC.
- Made Netherrack mechanic only block destruction if actually lit.
- Added option to change Flamethrower max distance.
- Fixed Bridges/Doors having seperate inventories on both signs.
- Made AI Mechanics scale difficulty dependent on world difficulty.
- Added option to make Cooking Pot's super fast.
- Fixed some area commands not supporting shortened namespaces if name is too long.
- Added sphere support to [off]
- Added [rad] support to IC's. Setting radius based on WE selection.
- Fix minecart decay on mc 1.5+
- Major optimizations to the Clock IC.
- Added Dropper support for AutoCrafter. Recommended as Dispensers now use up a fair few items. (But with dispensers, you can have compact minecart creaters/spawners)
- Updated to 1.5.2
- CartDeposit now looks for a wider range of chests.
- Fix BlockBreak error.
- Fixed AnimalBreeder error.
- Added support for more different item names/block names to CustomCrafting.