UploadedApr 7, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.5.1-R0.1
Need help? Get on IRC (#sk89q on irc.esper.net). Heck, just come and hang with us!
Found a bug? Got a suggestion? Make an Issue!
This build has been tested on 1.5.1, but should work earlier/later
- Fix a bridge dupe bug.
- Fix IC's not being converted on creation.
- Added radius and chance to Zeus Bolt IC.
- Many changes to cooking pots.
- Added a driller IC. Acts like a BuildCraft quarry in a 3x3 area.
- Added a command to toggle 'Toggle Areas' from the console. (Also Command Blocks)
- Added a blacklist to BetterPistons Bounce and Crush.
- Removed some redundant debug code that printed weird stuff to the console.
- Fix Sound Effect IC and Particle Effect IC not popping off if the verification failed.
- Fix Potion Inducer radius bug.
- Fixed entity spawning IC's spawning in unloaded chunks.
- Added new 1.5 blocks to places that they should be added.
- Fix an IC error.
- Fix a chunk anchor issue.
- Added debug mode and debug flags options. Allows a fine tuned debug mode.
- Fix CombineHarvester radius.
- Planter IC will now plant anything if no ID is provided.
- Fix a few CartDeposit bugs.
- Added exclusions to pipes, and the ability to have inclusions and exclusions on pipe put pistons.
- Fix pipe bug where items would dissapear.
3.6 Beta 4
- Performance enhancements.
- Bug fixes in Cooking Pot.
- Added option to make cooking pots destroy buckets.
- Bug fixes for ChestStocker IC.
- Workaround for bukkit lever update issue.
- Made SignCopier work with ST IC's.
- Fix ParticleEffect offset being way off.
- Fixed SignCopier allowing the sign to be broken.
- Forced Redstone Netherrack to update the fire on the client. (Fixes a 1.5 bug)
- Cleanup for ContainerCollector (It is now more stable)
- Added [Pipe] signs to do filters for pipes. (With permission)
- Added support for cart teleporters to teleport non-ridable carts.
- Added a converter for IC's in the creation section, so people can create old IC's and have them be converted.
- Added option to force pipes to have signs.
- Fix /cb reload bugs.
3.6 Beta 3
- Fix a bug where MC1510 would allow players without restricted perms to use BROADCAST.
- Added NetherRack -> NetherBrick support to Cooking Pot.
- Upgraded to 1.5.1
- Changed the offset of many IC's so they work the same way.
- Sound Effect IC will now allow sounds with a greater length than the sign.
- Temporary possible workaround for the vehicle crash in bukkit.
- Added an option for Crush piston to kill entities.
- Added a sign copying mechanic using Ink Sacs.
- Possible subtle performance improvements.
3.6 Beta 2
- Fix AutoCrafter and Custom Crafting bugs.
- Added support for multiple ID's on Minecart Collect/Deposit signs.
- Made CartDispenser not require a chest if 'inf' is set.
- Upgraded to 1.5. Added all 1.5 blocks to neccesary places eg Rails.
- Minor changes to how CraftBook displays corrupt signs/skulls/etc.
- Made WeatherFaker use the new bukkit API. It now works on any mc version from now on.
- Fix a few advanced-block-checks and made it more performance friendly.
- Added enforce-gate-type option to make sure people can't change the contents of a gates type.
- Added new blocks to the redstone handling code. Also tweaked levers/buttons so they can trigger mechanics on the opposite side of the block they're attached to.
- Fixed a few bugs where IC's which should always be ST were not ST.
3.6 Beta 1
- Remade the ST IC system.
- ST IC's now use the same ID as their triggered equivalent, but have an S after the [mcxxxx], hence it is [mcxxxx]S.
- In turn, this makes the plugin smaller in size and easier to manage.
- Many BetterPistons bug fixes.
- CreatureSpawner spawns skeletons with bows.
- Fix doors and bridges saying it was toggled successfully when it wasn't.
- Added a /circuits alias of /ic
- Fix disabled-ics.