UploadedJan 14, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.4.6-R0.3
Need help? Get on IRC (#sk89q on irc.esper.net). Heck, just come and hang with us!
THIS VERSION USES ONLY 1 JAR FILE. YOU NEED TO ERASE YOUR OLD CraftBookMech/Vehicles/Circuits JARS. YOU MUST THEN MOVE YOUR TOGGLE AREA AND MIDI FOLDERS INTO THE NEW CRAFTBOOK FOLDER
This build works on 1.4.7 and earlier (And 98% of it will work later)
- Fixed an error with realistic snow.
- Fixed CartTeleporter and CartLift breaking due to a bukkit change.
- Added different offset types. (Relative, Difference and Absolute)
- Added Radio IC and Playlists.
- Added official support for pressure plates as intersections.
- Fixed Auto Crafter with a lot of recipes.
- Fix many IC bugs.
- Restrict PaintingSwitcher to reach distance.
- Fixed an ItemDispenser error.
- Added CraftBook about command listing authors and version.
- Fixed Planter not planting carrots.
- Added support for rectangular radius on IC's.
- Added BetterPhysics mechanic. Currently only has falling ladders.
- Added the ability for storage carts to place rails.
3.5 Beta 4 (Probably last 3.5 Beta, it looks very stable)
- Fix error due to improper IC config.
- Added /ic fireworks command to list firework scripts.
- Fixed some IC's being unrestricted when they should've been restricted
- Fix Custom Crafting & Improved Cauldrons recipes.
- Fixed Crash bug with Hidden Switch.
- Fixed Auto Crafter not crafting the correct amount of an item.
- Made Chest Stocker use block above IC Block by default. (Also offset is based of ic block now)
- Fixed Creature Spawner data overflowing into amount.
- Fixed radius verification on farm IC's.
- Fixed Chairs allowing people to glitch through blocks.
- Fixed all 3I3O IC's. (Adders, Subtractors, Dispatchers)
- Added a lot more harvestable blocks to Combine Harvester.
- Added Animal Harvester IC.
- Made Entity Sensor less buggy.
3.5 Beta 3
- Fix errors related to corrupt signs.
- Renamed a few configuration nodes to make more sense.
- Fixed a NPE with areas.
- Added an option to auto shorten area namespaces.
- Fixed SetBridge offset
- Added error handling for missing fireworks
- Added an option to make snow slow you down when piled up.
- Made piled snow drop the equivalent amount of snowballs.
- Made MessageSender broadcast to all players if the line was empty.
- Added a workaround for IC's outputs not triggering IC's.
- Fixed many incorrect config nodes.
- Added an option to disable redstone on (and therefore turning off) chunk anchors.
- Added an option to make chunk anchors check for chunk anchors already in the chunk.
- Added an option to have a ! on the last line of a player sensor to invert the IC.
- Added an option to have a ! on the offset of a player sensor to use absolute coordinates.
- Manually added correct drops to Combine Harvester.
- Fixed /cb reload being usable by all
- Fixed Auto crafter with 3x2 recipes.
3.5 Beta 2
- Stop unneeded folders generating.
- Added better detection of corrupt chunks/blocks. It now tells you which chunk is corrupt if it finds one.
- Fixed CartReverser being inversed.
- Added furnace support to pipes.
- Minor changes to IC Permissions. (Shouldn't effect you in any way)
- Added option to modify powered rail power.
- Added option for storage carts to pickup items they run into.
- Made snow mechanics off by default.
- Made Spigot IC Restricted temporarily, it can be dangerous.
- Fixed a lot of bugs with minecart remove entities on collision, it is now more stable and won't stop you when hitting entities.
- Fixed Custom Dispensing, Snow, Painting Switcher, Chairs, AI Mechanics, Custom Drops
- Added an option to only read bookshelves while sneaking, and if false; it is the opposite.
3.5 Beta 1
- MERGED ALL 4 JARS INTO 1. DUE TO THIS CONFIGS NEED TO BE REGENERATED, AND MIDIS + TOGGLE AREAS NEED TO BE MOVED
- Added a Tune IC
- Fixed CartReverser for 1.4.5+, and gave station more pushing power
- Auto Crafter improvements
- Few tweaks to liquid flooder.
- Added a programmable firework display IC.
- Large performance enhancements.
- Sped up chunk enumeration on startup.
- Added a single stack option to pipes.
- Fix snow mechanic not obeying WorldGuard regions.
- If a WorldEdit selection is empty it now gives a message instead of erroring when trying to save an area.
- Fixed getting inside of storage carts and powered carts.
- Re-did the way commands work. /searchics is now /ic search, /listics is /ic list, /icdocs is /ic docs, /listmidis is /midi list, etc.
- Commands that have pages now use -p flag. So /ic list -p 4
- Fixed a few bugs with Player/Entity Sensor IC's
- Removed experimental repeater support in favour of a much better working version of it.
- Made the filesize taken up by CraftBook smaller.
- CraftBook now won't generate unused files.