Create your own melee or ranged weapons and replicate any first-person shooter. With advanced gun-mechanics and a huge number of customizable features, your only limit is your imagination!
Works on all servers above 1.7.2. See Known issues below for more information.
Visit jectile.com for zombie survival and genuine Call of Duty in Minecraft.
- A stand-alone system. Does not require mods or Spout.
- Gun mechanics: firearm actions, iron sights, dual wield, attachments and more!
- Reloads: replicate reload-animations with CrackShot's reloading system - press Q to reload!
- Custom sounds: choose what sounds your weapons make!
- Custom recipes: create crafting recipes for your weapons!
- Shops: buy your customized weapons from established shops!
- Multi-world support: disable CrackShot weapons in certain worlds with ease!
- Mechanics: deal bonus damage on headshots, backstabs or critical hits!
- Flexibility: compatible with all region-protection and arena plugins such as MobArena!
- Flexibility: functions alongside all kit and economy plugins such as SignShop!
- Riot shields: introduce riot shields from the Call of Duty franchise into your server!
- Explosives: call in airstrikes, fire an RPG, deploy landmines or remotely detonate C4!
- Much more! For more information, view each and every module in detail.
Frequently asked questions
- How do I use CrackShot weapons with other plugins? (kits, arenas, shops, classes etc.)
- I configured my permissions file. How come players can still use all weapons?
- I modified the configuration. Why don't the weapons show up anymore?
- Can you please add <insert weapon name here>?
For those who are curious about what CrackShot is capable of achieving, but squealed like a little girl upon viewing the complete list of modules, you're in luck. The plugin comes with 18 default weapons, so you can jump right into the action! ... a very small taste of the action.
- Python: Revolver w/ tactical knife
- Frag Grenade: Explosive
- Riot Shield: Protection device
- Olympia: Double-barreled shotgun
- Hunting Rifle: Bolt-action rifle
- Type 95: Assault rifle
- AK-47: Assault rifle
- Flashbang: Tactical grenade
- Toaster: Incendiary landmine
- Harrier Strike: Precision airstrike
- C4: Remote-detonated explosive
- Trinket: Booby trap
- CocoPops: Cluster bomb
- Bazooka: Rocket launcher
- Desert Eagle: Dual pistols
- Carbine: Assault rifle w/ grenade launcher
- Gauss Shotgun: Advanced pump-action shotgun
- Putty: Remote-detonated explosive
- Minecraft visual bug: Projectiles that are launched at high velocities (>40) may follow a warped flight path. Generally, they will appear to either curve to the left or to the right. Do not be fooled though, as the projectiles will always be spot-on despite what you see!
- Minecraft 1.9 bug: Players may hurt themselves if they shoot at an entity that is too close to them. Affects servers between 1.9 and 1.16.
- Spigot 1.15 bug: Entities cannot be hit by multiple projectiles at the same time. Affects servers between 1.15 and 1.16.4.
That's very strange, and quite embarrassing, knowing that the plugin fails to even start up for some people. Try removing all color codes for a possible quick-fix, and surrounding all strings with quotation marks (").
Does your real server run on a different operating system, as well?
lol i was testing this on my local server, now that i uploaded to my real server >.< i got the same error as Drfusion :<
I'm relieved to hear that. :)
So like: "AK-47?", right? Most probably the treasure-chest plugin, as it is the one in charge of saving and re-spawning the weapons. Oh well, at least it works. :3
You will find version 0.82 as soon as it is approved. It will attempt to solve the configuration issue you are experiencing.
i had i look at the config in more detail and its easy to understand, i was being special :P
ok finally got it to work lol. one thing im using treasure chest plugin and putting guns in it works fine everytime the chests resets the guns work but idk if its your plugin or treasure chets after they respawn theres ? next to the gun name.
Here is the config.yml with no modifications, I could not point out any invalid characters other than the color code. I have also modified it so the file doesn't have an of the color code characters and still no luck, same error as defined in my previous comment.Also saving at UTF-8 has no luck. http:dev.bukkit.org/paste/7176/
My specifications of the server is: Intel Xeon E3 1245v2 3.4Hz+ 2 GB DDR3 Intel SSD 320 (SOFT RAID - 0/1) CentOs on Linux
Edit: I only have this plugin on the server and nothing else.
Try giving it a value from 1-99. The guide has rick-rolled you once again.
I would first suggest checking the config.yml file for any peculiar-looking characters (aside from the color-codes §) and remove those. If nothing else works, try saving the file as UTF-8.
Before you do any of that, though, do you mind posting your config.yml so I can diagnose the problem? Could you also tell me your operating-system?
The approach I've taken involves:
I'm really interested in hearing what you would suggest, though. I'm always open to constructive criticism.
maybe make a video showing us your plugin? :)
http://gyazo.com/91c20b7c089e5b42b3bbe21bb9a33b06 heres how i have my config, and its not working for me, idk if im probably doing something wrong.
actually i find the configuration easy to edit, Shampaggon you did an awesome job mate, and saved me a few bucks lol, i allmost hired a dev to code me a gun plugin allmost exactly like this 1 :D.
It's [CS]<number>, not [CA]<number>. The guide has been updated.
That's the most overly complicated config ive see, you tried to make it as configurable as possible but went about it in the completely the wrong way
First time starting up this plugin I get this error: http://dev.bukkit.org/paste/7175/
Seems like there's an error with the config.
And also non of the guns can be spawned as /shot list doesn't list anything.
I know how crappy it is to hear people say something doesn't work when it does and you spent a lot of time working on it, but maybe something is a bit to complicated that I am not getting? No errors in console, I just can't use the weapons, nor can i spawn weapons.
I am trying to use this on one of my newest hardcore pvp servers and I just do not get it.
plugin works perfectly, only thing i cant get to work is the shop system >.<
plugin is either to complicated for the average plugin user, or it simply does not work.
I have been running a server for the past 2 years and am actually running two now... and even I find this overly complicated.
This looks pretty cool, I'll test it on my server, and report back how it goes.
not sure what im doing wrong but its still not working for me >.<.
Oh sorry. :) I didn't see it.
Read "Known issues". It's a visual bug concerning Minecraft itself.