UploadedJul 8, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
This version completes the Overkill update. Compatible with all Minecraft versions above 1.4.7.
- Added melee mode.
- Added melee attachments.
- Added the energy projectile type.
- Added the splash projectile type.
- Added the 17th default weapon: Gauss Shotgun
- Replaced the default weapon Python with: Python w/ tactical knife
- Added the Mob_Name node to the Spawn_Entity_On_Hit module.
- Added the Jetpack_Mode node to the Abilities module.
- (Version 0.94.1) Added the Starting_Amount node to the Reload module.
- The Message_Victim node of the Explosions module now supports the special variable "<shooter>".
- The Spawn_Entity_On_Hit module is now compatible with explosions.
- Potion effects can now be given to players upon shooting.
- Technical improvements regarding no-interaction periods after weapon purchases and attachment toggles.
- The user will now be warned if an invalid block ID has been provided for BLOCK_BREAK particle effects.
- Tweaked the default weapon Python.
- (Version 0.94.1) Users can no longer provide invalid attachments with the Info node.
- (Version 0.94.1) Melee weapons are now compatible with the Ammo and Reload modules.
- (Version 0.94.1) Users can no longer unnecessarily reload bolt-action weapons.
- Corrected an issue where firearm-action interactions can flow from one identical weapon to another upon item switch.
- (Version 0.94.1) Corrected an issue where energy and splash projectiles, as well as melee weapons, neglected the Explosions module.
- (Version 0.94.1) Re-aligned the placement of landmines.
- Added inventory control to the general.yml configuration file. This feature is demonstrated on the default weapon Bazooka.
- Added the Reload_With_Mouse node to the Reload module. Reload with left or right click.
- Added the Death_No_Drop node to the Abilities module. The weapon will not drop upon player death; great for donator weapons.
- Added the Hurt_Effect node to the Abilities module. The player will appear to be damaged upon each use of the weapon.
- Added the Super_Effective node to the Abilities module. Deal more or less damage to certain entities.
- Added the No_Vertical_Recoil node to the Abilities module. Nullifies all vertical components of the recoil.
- Hit messages involving mobs will now return the name of the mob for the <victim> variable, instead of just "Entity".
- Dispensers now dispense booby traps in the direction they are pointed at, as opposed to just upwards.
- Re-aligned the list command.
- Explosions with Explosion_No_Grief set to true will no longer damage experience orbs.
- Thrown grenades or flares will no longer enter hoppers.
- Attempting to use the One_Time_Use node with booby traps will no longer cause a person's computer to explode.
- Corrected an issue where firearm actions are triggered even when weapons are out of physical ammo.
- Inventory_Control was added to the Item_Information module.
- Reload_With_Mouse was added to the Reload module.
- The following section was added to the Abilities module:
Death_No_Drop: Hurt_Effect: Super_Effective: No_Vertical_Recoil:
- The following section was added to the general.yml configuration file:
Inventory_Control: Custom_Group_Name: Limit: Message_Exceeded: Sounds_Exceeded:
- Added attachments.
- Added the 16th default weapon: Carbine
- Added the first default attachment: M320 Grenade Launcher
- Added the Firework_Explode node to the Fireworks module.
- (Version 0.92.1) Added a blacklist feature to the Region_Check module.
- A warning will now be displayed for weapons that have the Ammo module enabled but have not specified when ammo should be taken.
- Weapons with Item_Name and Item_Type values similar or identical to other weapons will no longer be viewed as ambiguous.
- (Version 0.92.1) The Region_Check module will now alert the user upon misconfiguration.
- (Version 0.92.1) Fired projectiles are now affected by the Region_Check module. For example, if you fired a Bazooka or threw a Grenade from outside of a restricted region, the projectile will not explode if it lands inside the restricted region.
- (Version 0.92.1) Minor tweaks to the Carbine.
- Corrected an issue where weapons, when out of ammo, may zoom out before the last shot of a burst is fired.
- Corrected an issue that caused dual-wielded weapons to have frozen ammo-readings when Take_Ammo_Per_Shot is enabled.
- (Version 0.92.1) Corrected an issue introduced in version 0.92 that caused CrackShot to reject older weapons.
- Firework_Explode was added to the Fireworks module.
- The following section: ...was added to the Item_Information module
Attachments: Type: Info: Toggle_Delay: Sounds_Toggle:
- You can now dual wield (akimbo) weapons.
- Added the 15th default weapon: Desert Eagle
- Added the Take_Ammo_As_Magazine node, which causes "magazines" or "clips" to be taken upon each reload.
- Developers can now hook into CrackShot to give weapons directly to players using the giveWeapon() function.
- Updated the complete guide to CrackShot accordingly.
- The Ammo and SignShops modules now support items with secondary data values.
- The launching of projectiles no longer violates the Speed checks of anti-cheat plugins.
- (Version 0.91.1) Corrected an NPE that was thrown whenever external plugins called an InventoryOpenEvent with certain properties.
- (Version 0.91.1) Corrected an issue introduced in version 0.91 that caused weapons to reject ammunition with custom names.
- "Dual_Wield" was added to the Shooting module.
- "Take_Ammo_As_Magazine" was added to the Reloading module.
- "Single_Reload_Duration" was added to the Reloading module.
- "Sounds_Single_Reload" was added to the Reloading module.
- "Sounds_Shoot_With_No_Ammo" was added to the Reloading module.
- Most default weapons have been fine-tuned. You are recommended to regenerate any old default weapons and use the new ones instead.
This version marks the conclusion of the first collection of incremental updates (Explosives) and the commencement of the second (Mechanics).
- Added two new projectile types: witherskull and fireball.
- Added the 14th default weapon: Bazooka
- Added the Knockback node to the Explosions module. This feature can have some interesting uses - implosions can be used to kill enemies by pulling them into the air and letting them die from the fall damage, and so forth.
- Added the Shrapnel module.
- Pressure-plates that are stepped on within 4 blocks from a booby trap mounted on an item frame will now generate an explosion.
- Added the Remote_Place_Anywhere node to the Explosive_Devices module, which allows remote-detonated explosives to be placed anywhere, bypassing all region-protection plugins.
- Added the Sneak_Before_Shooting node to the Sneak module.
- Added a multiworld-management system to the new configuration file: general.yml.
- Added the Message_Shooter, Message_Victim and Sounds_Shooter nodes to the Explosions module.
- Players with no permission to use a certain weapon will no longer be able to convert it.
- CrackShot will now accept values of zero for the Damage_Multiplier node in the Explosions module. You can never truly deal zero damage without using the Explosion_No_Damage node, though.
- Fixed a minor error that occurred when a remote-detonated explosive is broken by another player while the owner of the device is offline.
- The reload tag (superscript 'R') will no longer be shown in Minecraft's death messages.
- Multiple particle-effects are now accepted.
- Impact-explosions have been made a little more precise.
- (Version 0.90.1) Corrected a permissions-related bug introduced in the first variant of version 0.90 that resulted in the premature termination of an item-verification operation.
- (Version 0.90.2) Minor optimizations.
- (Version 0.90.2) Eggs fired from CrackShot weapons will no longer hatch chickens.
- (Version 0.90.2) All bullet-spread nodes now support decimal values (i.e 2.345).
- Loading weapons using the config.yml file located outside the weapons folder is no longer possible. This was the old method of loading weapons and has been completely phased out.
- The default weapon Trinket has been slightly modified to account for the new item frame feature.
- (Version 0.90.2) Several default weapons have been fine-tuned.
- (Version 0.90.2) The bullet-velocity of all default weapons have been lowered to account for Minecraft's visual bug.