- Download 4CR-Particles.jar
- Put the .jar file inside your plugins folder
- Download Worldedit and place that into your plugins folder as well.
- Restart your server
- Configure the config.yml to your needs
- Restart again and have fun!
- /particles help: Will show all possible commands
- /particles effects: Will show you all possible effects that can be used with this plugin
- /particles list: Will show all your particles walls
- /particles create <effect>: Will create a particle wall with the selected region (Use WorldEdit for this)
- /particles remove <id>: Removes the particle wall connected to the given ID
- /particles list <pagenumber>: Shows a specific page from the list
- /particles clear: Clears all particle walls
- /particles reload: Reloads all particle walls
Note: When you add permissions for a group to use this plugin without OP, you need to add permissions for worldedit to, otherwise you can't select a region with worldedit. Or you can use this plugin with OP.
#Enables or disables the auto checkup for Updates Updatechecker: true #All permissions Permissions: #permission for /particles create <effect> create: "particles.create" #permission for /particles remove <id> remove: "particles.remove" #permission for /particles list list: "particles.list" #permission for /particles change <id> <effect> change: "particles.change" #permission for /particles clear clear: "particles.clear" #permission for /particles reload reload: "particles.reload" #All your particle walls will be shown here! ParticleWalls:
- Use /particles effects and find the supported particles you want.
- When you found the particle you want use //wand.
- Select with the wooden axe the location (region) for the particles.
- After that you need to create the particles using /particles create <effect>
- You are done :)
You can remove the created particles with using /particles remove (id). The id you can find with /particles list.
- Updated tutorial
Make sure to suggest things in the discussion part of this plugin or by sending it to [email protected]