UploadedFeb 13, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.1-R4
- When using Enderman as Postman they won't teleport away when out in open areas. This is due to new APIs appearing in Bukkit 1.1-R4 and thus solving Courier's longest outstanding known caveat ;)
- Updated French translation. Credits to Mogolecho. (ticket #48)
- Sometimes Courier would catch a NullPointerException but unfortunately immediately create an IndexOutOfBoundsException - disconnecting the client.
- Will now properly read an old message database from Apple Java 6 if the server admin upgrades to OpenJDK 7, and the message database contains high ascii characters. (This is due to changes in the default charset from MacRoman to UTF8)
- Moving Letters between slots in creative mode (/gamemode 1) causes them to become empty later (eg. after logout/login)
- This seems to be a Bukkit issue, please do not handle Courier Letters in creative mode until this is better understood.