UploadedJan 15, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.0.1-R1
- Separation of /post and /letter
- This makes long letters possible, replying to someone, re-sending letters, just making personal notes etc ..
- New permission node - courier.write - needed for your players to be allowed to create letters. courier.send is now used for posting them.
- This means you can use permissions to allow people to create letters but have to pass them on manually instead of using Courier delivery
- Color codes (&0-&f) can be used in the strings found in the config file
- \n and &nl now create newlines when writing Letters (ticket #20)
- "/courier unread" now requests re-delivery of all unread (even if previously delivered) mail
- Config setting Privacy.SealedEnvelope can be set false to allow everyone to read anyone's mail (ticket #10)
- Note: Letters that have not been Posted to someone else are always public
- To make a Posted Letter public, write something in it with /letter first
- Letter creation date is displayed in top right corner
- Multiple page Letters are now supported
- Right-click and left-click when you see the << and >> markers to turn the pages
- MapID exhaustion (ticket #27)
- In rare cases players on offline servers would not receive mail (ticket #32)
- Postmen now spawn in Desert biome even in storm (ticket #11)
Courier v1.0.0 has been tested with both the 1.0.1-R1 Recommended Build as well as with current 1.1 devbuilds.
NOTE: This release includes large changes both as to how the Letter-Maps are identified as well as rewriting your message-database. PLEASE back up your world folders as well as the Courier folder before installing, and let me know in the forum if you run into any problems.
- Postmen teleport away if out in open areas
- The APIs needed to solve this are expected to be available in Bukkit 1.1-R1