UploadedDec 26, 2011
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.0.1-R1
- "New players can't receive mail right away" (found by GICodeWarrior)
- Player name searching is now done within online playerlist as well
- "Letters don't render completely when picked up" (ticket #1)
- "Announce postman arrival" (suggested by GICodeWarrior)
- Two new configuration strings have been added for Postman greeting as well as information when mail is dropped to ground
- %loc (and %pos) found by themselves inside a message will be replaced with current [X,Y,Z] location
- Lazy name matching
- Inbuilt Bukkit lazy name matching is used to suggest "Did you mean?" if no exact match is found
- NOTE: If more than one match is found, a new permission - *courier.list* - is required to see the full list (default OP)
- User does not know how long a message can be
-- Additionally console does not accept as long messages as can be viewed with the map item
- CRITICAL: Running out of MapIds!
- MINOR: Database is only saved when storing new messages. File does not update just because people read mail.
- INTERESTING: People who receive (but they still cannot read of course) other's mails are logged as such.
-- Remove or do something useful with?
- Postmen teleport away if out in open areas
-- Please vote for https://bukkit.atlassian.net/browse/BUKKIT-366 :)
- Postmen are spawned outside even if it's raining