UploadedDec 23, 2011
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.0.1-R1
- User does not know how long a message can be
-- Additionally console does not accept as long messages as can be viewed with the map item
- CRITICAL: Running out of MapIds!
- MINOR: Database is only saved when storing new messages. File does not update just because people read mail.
- INTERESTING: People who receive (but they still cannot read of course) other's mails are logged as such.
-- Remove or do something useful with?
- Postmen teleport away if out in open areas
-- Please vote for https://bukkit.atlassian.net/browse/BUKKIT-366 :)
- Postmen are spawned outside even if it's raining
Suggested future development (not set in stone):
- Allow items to be attached to mails
- /courier list [what if someone's named "list"? :) Maybe /post should be the only send-alias
- %loc inside a message will be replaced with [X,Y,Z]
See "Warning" header in project description!