This is a plugin mostly intended for PvP and RP servers. It modifies the players behavior on death. Now, instead of dropping the items and disappearing, the player spawns a corpse! The corpses inventory (previously owned by the dead player) can be accessed by right-clicking it. The time the corpse stays is configurable. Note: This plugin (v1.4 and lower) requires RemoteEntities to run.
The version numbers specify the version in which the features appear
- Player spawns a corpse on death(v1.0)
- Players inventory is assigned to the corpse(v1.0)
- Corpses inventory can be accessed by right-clicking it(v1.0)
- Armor can be taken off just by hitting the corpse(v1.0)
- TagAPI support. (Colored name)(v1.2)
- Remove corpses by punching them with a stone shovel (v2.0)
- corpses.nocorpse - Player dies the classic way, without spawning a corpse (v1.0)
- corpses.bury - Bury corpses with a stone shovel (v2.0)
- Make plugin independent from RemoteEntities - Done! (v2.0)
Sorry for the watermark. I really can't afford to buy the software :/
The corpse despawn time was set to 30 secs for the purpose of demonstration.
by FailBoat103 ;)