UploadedApr 30, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.5.2-R1.0
Upgrading? Please view our guide first:
- Fixed version system not working with non-standard number formats.
- Fixed replacing a block (ex: snow) not always logging the block removal.
- Fixed rare instances of "Asynchronous entity track" error on rollbacks/restores.
- Improved time taken for performing rollback/restore previews.
- Improved preview interface, now displays block count.
- Added "coreprotect.lookup.block" permission, for blocking block data lookups.
- Added "coreprotect.lookup.click" permission, for blocking interaction lookups.
- Added "coreprotect.lookup.container" permission, for blocking container lookups.
- Added "coreprotect.lookup.kill" permission, for blocking kill lookups.
- Fixed it so upgrades are able to continue if the enchantment data is invalid.
- Fixed entity data not being properly filtered out for rollback/restore previews.
- Fixed water from an ice block not logging as the person who broke the block.
- Fixed piston movement logging the piston extension as a placed block.
- Fixed placing pistons/chests/repeaters not logging the direction the block is facing.
- Fixed asynchronous entity tracking error on the player chat event.
- Fixed rare instances of starting a purge causing the plugin to lock up.
- Fixed not being able to exclude non-standard block IDs in commands.
- Fixed running a purge showing "database busy" instead of "purge in progress".
- Fixed version managing system enforcing arbitrary limits on the version number.
- Fixed custom potions in containers throwing NotSerializableException errors.
- Fixed ClassCastException errors for rollbacks/restores when a container type is changed.
- Fixed killing an entity with a splash potion not logging the username of the killer.
- Fixed player names not always linking to broken item frames / paintings.
- Fixed skulls, cobwebs and tripwire broken by water/lava not being logged.
- Fixed null pointer when accessing API if CoreProtect hasn't yet initialized.
- Fixed TNT minecart explosions logging as "#explosion" instead of "#tnt"
- Fixed multiple users modifying a container at once causing discrepancies in the logs.
- Fixed not being able to do a "#container" rollback after inspecting a chest.
- Fixed custom pagination on container lookups not persisting across pages.
- Fixed a single user being able to start conflicting rollbacks simultaneously.
- Added automatic patching system for CoreProtect database changes.
- Added support for non-standard text length (for usernames/signs).
- Added container transaction support for droppers, hoppers and trapped chests.
- Added support for logging commands stored in command blocks.
- Added complete support for Minecraft 1.5 block types.
- Fixed flower pots not being logged when the block under them is broken.
- Fixed item frames / paintings not logging if destroyed by an obstruction.
- Improved item frame / painting rollback accuracy, by making them run delayed.
- Added player interaction logging for note blocks.
- Added logging for blocks destroyed by Silverfish.
- Fixed it so errors aren't shown on startup if the update server is down.
- Fixed breaking both sides of a double chest quickly causing discrepancies in the logs.
- Fixed TNT destroying double chests logging double the amount of items removed.
- Fixed WorldEdit logging not working if CoreProtect initialized before WorldEdit.
- Fixed certain SNAPSHOT versions of WorldEdit not being compatible with CoreProtect.
- Fixed falling sand/gravel (etc) from above a broken block not being logged.
- Fixed interaction logging so it only works for right clicks.
- Added interaction logging for repeaters, wooden buttons, anvils, hoppers and droppers.
- Improved error message if WorldEdit logging is unable to initialize.
- Further improved performance of event processing.
- Fixed errors being thrown if an arrow is shot by a non-entity.
- Fixed no error message displaying when invalid command entered.
- Added ability to use aliases for help commands (ex: "/co help l")
- Added "/co ro", "/co re", "/co rb" and "/co rs" as command shortcuts.
- Sped up rollbacks/restores, making them run nearly twice as fast.
- Sped up event processing, for even less time spent in the main server thread.
- Fixed errors on startup for systems using non-standard decimal formatting.
- Fixed "coreprotect.*" permission not giving access to reload command.
- Fixed bug with rolled back redstone torches (etc) not always putting out power.
- Fixed bug with rolled back glowstone blocks (etc) not always lighting up surrounding area.
- Fixed MySQL upgrades so invalid enchantment data is filtered out.
- Fixed it so the upgrade still continues properly if the config.yml file is missing.
- Fixed it so if the upgrade fails, database connections are closed so the server doesn't lock up.
- Fixed it so "apply", "cancel", "undo", and "near" aliases use parent permissions.
- Changed it so any child permission can be used as a negative permission against "coreprotect.*"
- Added "coreprotect.lookup.chat" permission, for blocking chat lookups.
- Added "coreprotect.lookup.command" permission, for blocking command lookups.
- Added "coreprotect.lookup.session" permission, for blocking session lookups.
- Changed it so MySQL databases use a more efficient database structure.
- Made it so flat file storage is now done via a single SQLite database.
- Future proof. Can now properly handle non-standard data types.
- Made it so all logging events now use a consumer, rather than generating new threads.
- Made it so block names now display on the lookup page.
- Made it so chests broken in explosions log the items that were in the chest.
- Cleaned up the interface and implemented a new colour theme.
- Made it so using the inspector now does a full block lookup.
- Made it so item transactions now log ALL item data (enchantments, item names, etc)
- Made it so all skull data, such as skull owners and skull rotation, is logged.
- Made it so radius lookups no longer require a time parameter (ex: "/co l r:10" for all nearby data).
- Made it so lookups can now do block-type only searches (ex: "/co l b:56 t:1d")
- Added a default radius of 10, which is auto added if you don't specify a radius. Changeable in config.yml
- Added a maximum radius of 100. Use "r:#global" to do a global search. Changeable in config.yml
- Made it so if you're inside a block that gets rolled back or restored, you get teleported on top of it.
- Added ability to specify number of results shown on lookup pages by using "/co l <page>:<results>".
- Added "/co reload" command for reloading configuration. Permissions can be set with "coreprotect.reload" node.
- Changed "noisy" to "#verbose". Also added a "#silent" option tag for rollback/restores if verbose mode is enabled.
- Added ability to specify multiple users in a rollback/restore/lookup (ex: "/co l u:Notch,Intelli t:1d")
- Added ability to exclude users (ex: "/co l r:5 e:Notch"). Can be used in combination with block ID's.
- Added ability to do global world lookups/rollbacks/restores. (Ex: "/co l u:Notch t:1d r:#nether")
- Made it so purges now use regular time syntax, but require a minimum time of 30 days unless run via console.
- Added ability to create per-world config files, that match the world folder name (ex: world_the_end.yml).
- Added "a:<action>" option for rollback/restores/lookups. See "/co help actions" for info.
- Added ability to search the last inspected container by using "/co l u:#container <params>".
- Added ability to rollback/restore the last inspected container (ex: "/co rollback u:#container,Notch t:1d").
- Added ability to have items taken from containers (etc) rollback by enabling "rollback-items" in config.yml
- Made it so adding "#count" to the end of a lookup command returns the # of rows found.
- Added ability to preview rollbacks/restores by adding "#preview" to the end of your command.
- Added "/co undo" alias as a shortcut to undo a rollback/restore via the opposite action.
- Added "/co near" alias as a shortcut to do a lookup with a radius of 5.
- Added chat logging. Search using "/co l u:Notch a:chat" or "/co l a:chat"
- Added command logging. search using "/co l u:Notch a:command" or "/co l a:command"
- Added login/logout logging. Search using "/co l u:Notch a:login" (etc).
- Made it so all new configuration values are by default enabled for less confusion.
- Added entity kill logging. Search using "/co l u:Notch t:1d a:kill" (etc).
- Added ability to rollback entity kills (ex: "/co rollback a:kill r:5 t:1d")
- Added ability to automatically rollback/restore mob deaths by enabling "rollback-entities" in config.yml
- Added ability to use worldedit selections by using "r:#worldedit" (or just "r:#we").
- Created a Tekkit version of CoreProtect 2.0
- Improved the base code and fixed a ton of minor bugs.