UploadedFeb 25, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.4.7-R1.0
Upgrading? Please view our guide first:
- Changed it so MySQL databases use a more efficient database structure.
- Made it so flat file storage is now done via a single SQLite database.
- Future proof. Can now properly handle non-standard data types.
- Made it so all logging events now use a consumer, rather than generating new threads.
- Made it so block names now display on the lookup page.
- Made it so chests broken in explosions log the items that were in the chest.
- Cleaned up the interface and implemented a new colour theme.
- Made it so using the inspector now does a full block lookup.
- Made it so item transactions now log ALL item data (enchantments, item names, etc)
- Made it so all skull data, such as skull owners and skull rotation, is logged.
- Made it so radius lookups no longer require a time parameter (ex: "/co l r:10" for all nearby data).
- Made it so lookups can now do block-type only searches (ex: "/co l b:56 t:1d")
- Added a default radius of 10, which is auto added if you don't specify a radius. Changeable in config.yml
- Added a maximum radius of 100. Use "r:#global" to do a global search. Changeable in config.yml
- Made it so if you're inside a block that gets rolled back or restored, you get teleported on top of it.
- Added ability to specify number of results shown on lookup pages by using "/co l <page>:<results>".
- Added "/co reload" command for reloading configuration. Permissions can be set with "coreprotect.reload" node.
- Changed "noisy" to "#verbose". Also added a "#silent" option tag for rollback/restores if verbose mode is enabled.
- Added ability to specify multiple users in a rollback/restore/lookup (ex: "/co l u:Notch,Intelli t:1d")
- Added ability to exclude users (ex: "/co l r:5 e:Notch"). Can be used in combination with block ID's.
- Added ability to do global world lookups/rollbacks/restores. (Ex: "/co l u:Notch t:1d r:#nether")
- Made it so purges now use regular time syntax, but require a minimum time of 30 days unless run via console.
- Added ability to create per-world config files, that match the world folder name (ex: world_the_end.yml).
- Added "a:<action>" option for rollback/restores/lookups. See "/co help actions" for info.
- Added ability to search the last inspected container by using "/co l u:#container <params>".
- Added ability to rollback/restore the last inspected container (ex: "/co rollback u:#container,Notch t:1d").
- Added ability to have items taken from containers (etc) rollback by enabling "rollback-items" in config.yml
- Made it so adding "#count" to the end of a lookup command returns the # of rows found.
- Added ability to preview rollbacks/restores by adding "#preview" to the end of your command.
- Added "/co undo" alias as a shortcut to undo a rollback/restore via the opposite action.
- Added "/co near" alias as a shortcut to do a lookup with a radius of 5.
- Added chat logging. Search using "/co l u:Notch a:chat" or "/co l a:chat"
- Added command logging. search using "/co l u:Notch a:command" or "/co l a:command"
- Added login/logout logging. Search using "/co l u:Notch a:login" (etc).
- Made it so all new configuration values are by default enabled for less confusion.
- Added entity kill logging. Search using "/co l u:Notch t:1d a:kill" (etc).
- Added ability to rollback entity kills (ex: "/co rollback a:kill r:5 t:1d")
- Added ability to automatically rollback/restore mob deaths by enabling "rollback-entities" in config.yml
- Added ability to use worldedit selections by using "r:#worldedit" (or just "r:#we").
- Created a Tekkit version of CoreProtect 2.0
- Improved the base code and fixed a ton of minor bugs.