CoreProtect v1.76 (CB #2602+)
UploadedFeb 6, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.4.7-R1.0
CoreProtect 1.76 (Requires Craftbukkit #2602 or higher)
- Bug fix - fixed an async call.
CoreProtect 1.75 (Requires Craftbukkit #2602 or higher)
- Improved alternating consumer, made it adaptable to different data types.
- Fixed logging of portal ignitions, allows them to be properly rolled back or restored ignited.
- Added alternating consumer for block placement.
- Updated to support Craftbukkit v1.4.7
CoreProtect 1.74 (Requires Craftbukkit #2545 or higher)
- Added permission checks for WorldEdit logging.
- Fixed handling of invalid numbers for WorldEdit logging.
- Added auto-command abort if WorldEdit logging is hanging the server.
CoreProtect 1.73 (Requires Craftbukkit #2545 or higher)
- Fixed block type errors preventing a rollback from completing properly.
- Fixed invalid or corrupted timestamp data from breaking rollbacks.
- Added fix for WorldEdit logging occasionally causing Synchronized CHUNK_LOAD errors.
- Added check to prevent CoreProtect from loading if not using a compatible Craftbukkit version.
- Updated to support Craftbukkit 1.4.6. Craftbukkit #2545 or higher is required.
CoreProtect 1.72 (Requires Craftbukkit #2513 or higher)
- Recompiled to fix byecode incompatibility due to changes made to EntityChangeBlockEvent
- Updated imports for item frame and painting logging.
- Fixed order of blocks being rolled back (was reversed). Will fix torches that fell off blocks (etc) being rolled back properly.
- Added support for properly rolling back skull types.
- Added vine growth logging.
- Fixed it so vines broken by liquid flow are logged.
- Fixed severe errors when pasting WorldEdit data.
CoreProtect 1.70 (Requires CB 1.4.2-R0.2 or higher)
- Changed it so wither damage is now logged as "#wither" instead of "#explosion".
- Added support for logging the correct location of falling anvils.
- Made it so you can now lookup who placed or removed paintings and item frames with the inspector.
- Made it so paintings and item frames can now be rolled back or restored.
- Made it so when a painting or item frame falls off a block that was broken, it logs as the player who broke the block.
- Fixed NullPointerException showing occasionally for chest logging.
- Fixed ConcurrentModificationException occuring on Tekkit servers for container logging.
- Fixed it so invalid timestamps are ignored, and no longer cause severe errors.
- Implemented an alternating consumer for liquid flow logging. Should resolve out of memory errors.
- Improved liquid tracking, liquid should always now log as the player who placed the original source.
- Fixed NullPointerException errors showing on explosions and entity interactions. Again.
- Fixed NullPointerException errors showing on explosions and entity interactions. (1.61 bug)
- Fixed changes made via WorldEdit brushes not being logged.
- Made it so rollbacks (etc) are no longer blocked if another one is in progress.
- Made it so if a rollback or restore is hanging, it automatically stops itself.
- Made it so non-numeric characters are automatically filtered out for the radius parameter.
- Added support for Minecraft 1.4 block names.
- Added support for Wither block change logging.
- Updated the information in the "/co help inspect" command.
- Added file locking for user cache files.
- Added pagination for chest logs & player interaction logs.
- Removed the double-click feature. (Replaced with the feature below)
- Made it so you can type "/co l" after inspecting a block to view detailed log information.
- Added the "/co lookup" command for searching through logged data.
- Added the "/co lookup type <ID>" command, for looking up a blocks name by its ID.
- Made it so rollbacks/restores now utilize all data, regardless of the saved data state.
- Fixed piston caching, so repeated piston actions aren't logged.
- Made it so falling sand that was pushed by a piston is now logged.
- Set priority to "Monitor" for all main listener events, so data isn't logged if another plugin cancels the event.
- Made it so duplicate data is filtered out on rollbacks/restores.
- Added the ability to run commands from the server console.
- Added the CoreProtect API. Documentation: http://minerealm.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=10390&p=121360
- Misc. bug fixes and improvements.
- Fixed incorrect data values sometimes being logged for blocks placed by players.
- Fixed "[SEVERE]" errors that would sometimes show when using the inspector.
- Added the ability to opt-out of the automatic update checker.
- Removed licensing, and did some basic code cleanup.
- Improved chest logging for Tekkit servers.
- Fixed it so client mods can no longer interfere with chest logging.
- Made it so the purge command now also purges logged chest data.
- Added support for missing WorldEdit commands, brush types and added super pickaxe logging.
- Fixed it so mobs no longer cause errors to trigger when changing blocks in a new unvisited world.
- Fixed InventoryClickEvent null pointer errors and negative seek offset rollback errors.
- Fixed it so piston logging no longer causes huge CPU spikes. Blocks moved by pistons now log as #piston
- Made huge speed improvements for doing rollbacks with MySQL. (Closer to file based rollback speeds)
- Fixed v1.50 inventory errors that were occurring for Tekkit servers.
- Added it so changes made via WorldEdit are now logged.
- Added item transaction logging. You can now view details about items taken from chests, furnaces, etc.
- Made it so left-clicking the top of a block shows data for the clicked block as expected.
- Made it so right-clicking a block with an empty hand or tool shows data as if you placed a block in that location.
- Fixed it so corrupt data is ignored when doing a rollback or restore.
- Made it so the help menu now also displays under "/coreprotect".
- Made it so jungle tree growth is now logged.
- Made it so broken mob spawners can now be properly rolled back for new data logged.
- Added support for Minecraft 1.3 block types
- Made it so you can open/close doors with the inspector enabled.
- Tons of bug fixes and minor tweaks.
- Fixed it so global rollbacks are once again functional.
- Made it so "noisy-default" is by default set to "true" for newly generated configuration files.
- Fixed a bug with sign text data logging the first line with a colour code.
- Made it so colour codes on signs are logged properly and signs are rolled back properly with coloured text.
- Improved speed of rollbacks/restores when rolling back old data.
- Fixed it so modified servers can't corrupt logged sign text data.
- Modified it so all error messages print out more information in the console.
- Fixed it so the plugin no longer crashes the server when sand/gravel fall into the void.
- Added fix for errors occasionally showing when endermen picked up blocks.
- Fixed error spam showing when attempting to run commands via the console.
- Added ability to create a blacklist of users to not log data for.
- Fixed a bug with logging block broken by endermen.
- Fixed it so invalid or corrupted data in rollbacks is ignored.
- Made it so if someone breaks an air block (using hacks), the data is not logged.
- Pistons pushing blocks in a loop (redstone circuits) will no longer eat up memory.
- Fixed an issue with caching where it could go into an infinite loop and use 100% of your CPU.
- Added it so blocks restored during rollbacks are immediately cached.
- Fixed MySQL injection vulnerability when logging sign text.
- Minor tweak with cache disposal.
- Changed cache to include data for all blocks, not just liquid flow.
- Made it so block placement updates the cache immediately.
- Made it so data pulled during block lookups is cached.
- Made it so doing block placement lookups always attempts to pull from the cache first.
- Added a separate cache for piston tracking.
- Made it so duplicate data for piston tracking is not logged.
- Fixed an error that occurred when dynamically generating additional worlds on the fly.
- Fixed invalid characters on signs corrupting all logged sign data for that chunk.
- Fixed permissions issue with PEX.
- Added it so you can't start multiple rollbacks at the same time.
- Added ability to track blocks moved by pistons.
- Added ability to show all block log history for a block by double clicking the block. (Must be enabled in the config file)
- Changed it so purges tell you the percent complete, rather than spamming you with data.
- Added it so the last 30 seconds of trackable block transactions (water/lava block flow) is stored in memory - makes block tracking much more efficient.
- Added ability to track when entities change/destroy blocks (Endermen, Enderdragons, etc)
- Added ability to log when a block naturally ignites, such as from fire spreading.
- Added ability to track block movement, such as sand or gravel falling.
- Added natural block breakage tracking for explosions.
- Misc minor bug fixes.
- Added it so existing text on signs is saved when the sign is broken.
- Made it so blocks aren't logged if the event is cancelled by a plugin.
- Fixed it so doors breaking off of other blocks properly rollback/restore.
- Fixed it so signs on top of broken blocks properly rollback/restore.
- Fixed MySQL syntax for table creation.
- Fixed it so usernames aren't case-sensitive when doing rollbacks/restores.
- Fixed error messages showing for some explosions.
- Fixed issues with multi-world support.
- Made "/core purge" output more data during purges.
- Fixed it so temporary files created when using "/core purge" can't become corrupted.
- Fixed issue with some global rollbacks with a specified radius not completing the full circle.
- Fixed issue with "/core purge" returning incorrect data.
- Added file locking for file based data storage. It's now impossible for data to go missing when two threads are writing to a file at the same time.
- Fixed it so liquid tracking works works properly with MySQL.
- Improved performance of data lookup when doing liquid tracking.
- Added ability to log portals that generate naturally (such as Nether portals generating in the Nether)
- Added it so fire ignited with fire charges is logged.
- Added it so the block name (ex: "dirt") shows when using the inspector, along with the ID.
- Added it so block names can be used with the rollback/restore commands along with IDs.
- Added a "/core help" command containing basic command information.
- Added a "/core purge <months>" command, allowing you to easily remove old block log data and free up space.
- Added permissions for new commands.
- Other minor tweaks and fixes.