Supported Bukkit Versions
If you enjoy using CoreProtect, please consider supporting the project on Patreon and joining us on Discord.
Patrons receive early access to development builds, as well as other exclusive benefits.
- Added logging for player inventory transactions with allays.
- Added logging for sculk catalyst block spread. (@Gungadean)
- Added logging for frog, tadpole and goat metadata.
- Added extended support for mangrove blocks.
- Added networking API for third-party clients. (@vacla)
- Improved database index handling for faster lookups.
- Improved HikariCP database connection handling.
- Improved Spanish and Chinese translations. (@KrazyxWolf, @DreamVoid)
- Fixed tab completion not fully respecting player permissions.
- Fixed queueLookup API method returning data in wrong order.
- Fixed NullPointerException when killing NPCs.
- Fixed NullPointerException on disable if plugin failed to load.
- Fixed NullPointerException when processing hopper transactions.
- Fixed NumberFormatException when using certain WorldEdit builds.
- Fixed IllegalStateException when modifying containers using FAWE.
- Fixed IllegalArgumentException when processing corrupt data.
- Fixed NoSuchMethodError when stopping server using Paper 1.14.