Supported Bukkit Versions
- Added support for new 1.14 container types (such as blast furnaces and smokers).
- Added support for all new entity metadata (such as cat types and panda traits).
- Added support for logging blocks attached to the bottom of a broken block.
- Added logging for all new sign types (such as spruce and birch signs).
- Added logging for text color changes made on signs by using dyes.
- Added logging for cake blocks being modified by a player eating the cake.
- Added logging for adding/removing items from the hand of an armor stand.
- Added intelligent tracking for new block types (such as bamboo and lanterns).
- Improved code for handling processing of AttributeModifier item data.
- Changed minimum required Spigot version from Spigot 1.13 to Spigot 1.14.
- Fixed containers double-logging contents when broken under rare circumstances.
- Fixed trapdoors incorrectly logging as breaking when adjacent blocks are broken.
- Fixed torches on the sides of a block not being logged when the block is broken.
- Fixed removing blocks underneath sand blocks not properly logging the block movement.
- Fixed breaking the block under a door not properly logging the top half of the door.
- Fixed villagers not rolling back with correct data (such as the villager profession).
- Fixed lighting Nether portals not logging the username of the player that lit the portal.
- Fixed Nether portal logging not working for portals generated by the server.
- Fixed armor stand logging not accounting for gravity and logging incorrect locations.
- Fixed armor stand rollbacks not working when the armor stand is on a half block.
- Fixed "/co status" showing the initial database version as 0.0.0 on new installs.
- Fixed player interactions incorrectly being logged when cancelled by another plugin.
- Fixed NullPointerException when logging waterlogged blocks modified via WorldEdit.
- Fixed NullPointerException when using inspector to view inventory transactions.
- Fixed EventException: null errors when logging Ocelot and Villager deaths.
- Fixed UnsupportedOperationException when rolling back Ocelot deaths.