CurseForge and Overwolf are joining forces!
Supported Bukkit Versions
- Added WorldEdit logging status to "/co status" command (shows if enabled/disabled).
- Added extra data validation to ensure data can't go missing when logging data.
- Improved handling of users and metadata when processing and logging data.
- Improved performance of plugin when adding data to be logged.
- Improved update notice to ensure it's shown to all server operators.
- Improved error message when unable to connect to MySQL server during startup.
- Improved tab-complete to not suggest a command if the player doesn't have permission.
- Changed "coreprotect.default" permission to no longer be a child of "coreprotect.*".
- Changed "coreprotect.default" permission name to "coreprotect.co".
- Fixed being unable to use the latest WorldEdit 7.0.0 Beta 5 release.
- Fixed items placed into a chest not being logged if immediately removed by a hopper.
- Fixed "cannot start a transaction within a transaction" SQLite error.
- Fixed being unable to log data in CoreProtect on some non-English systems.
- Fixed PersistenceRequired and CanPickUpLoot tags not being saved on entity deaths.