Supported Bukkit Versions
- Release for Spigot 1.11-1.12. This build contains the following changes, backported from CoreProtect 2.15.0.
- Added additional data validation checks to reduce NullPointerExceptions triggered by other plugins.
- Added check to prevent database corruption if a newer version of the plugin has been previously used.
- Improved database connection handling. Creation of new database connections has been reduced by 99.94%.
- Improved speed of MySQL purges. Disk space is no longer reclaimed unless #optimize is added in the command.
- Changed minimum required Java version from Java 7 to Java 8
- Changed plugin metrics system from mcstats.org to bstats.org
- Fixed plugin failing to load on Java 9.0.0 and Java 10.0.0.
- Fixed breaking half of a double chest logging the contents of the entire chest as being removed.
- Fixed safety teleport feature not safely moving you above fire/lava during a rollback.
- Fixed command handling issues that could occur when WorldEdit wasn't also installed on the server.
- Fixed "/co l a:username u:<user>" not displaying a proper error message if the user parameter is missing.
- Fixed specifying b:container during a rollback not rolling back the containers contents.
- Fixed rollbacks/restores not continuing when processing data from worlds no longer on the server.
- Fixed lighting a nether portal not properly logging the portal creation data.
- Fixed API lookups with a null action list returning results other than block data.