UploadedJan 24, 2022
Supported Bukkit Versions
WARNING: Due to the nature of TPS calc, this version will only run on Paper servers, on the other server types this fine calculation is not possible for what I have seen.
Solution for bukkit hasn't been found yet, so I accept recommendations.
Java 11+ is required!
- Includes version checker (compares with dev.bukkit.org page for latest version)
- Explosion protection can now be fine tuned per Y , so it is now set to default -20Y and you can still play with it in caves :)
- Balancing for medium size servers (not static anymore) and works mainly by preventing new mob spawns
- to activate keep config maxChunkEntities > 0, recommended 30 and will work as reference for mobs per chunk (with this value you can have decent mob farms);
- for more powerfull servers the maxChunkEntities can be increased if needed;
- TPS based self balancing;
- logs current adjustments, so if you notice a lag in server you should have a reaction described in log;
- smooth TPS recovery when server starts soft hanging;
- for extreme low TPSs, it applies extra controls for fast recovery (should recover in few seconds);
- Controls elytra speed, to reduce chunk generation/load (recommended at 1.2);
- Includes self shutdown, if you have a Windows home server and you want it to turn off after midnight
- values accepted for autoShutdownTime are from 0 to 7 (in hours);
- autoShutdown must be set to true (off by default);
- autoShutDownCounterTime counts how many minutes the server must have 0 players to turn off;
- shows countdown in server list.
New measures can be added if good recommendations are received, so send your feedback!