Controllable Mobs API
Welcome to the API which lets you take full control of (nearly) any entity!
This project has been discontinued!
- order an entity to move or look at specified locations, jump, wait, die, follow or attack custom targets
- fully take control of an entity by planning actions that are added to an action queue
- modify the AI of any entity - remove default behaviors or add custom ones!
- configure custom behaviors with various parameters
- modify an entity's attributes (movement speed, attack damage, ...)
- standalone plugin - just add a dependency and updating will be done in no time.
- Bukkit-friendly API - you don't have to deal with Craftbukkit code or native minecraft server code.
- server-only mod - does not require client modifications
work-in-progress (is not being maintained atm)
- The basics (creating a plugin, spawning entities, creating actions)
- Setting up a plugin with Controllable Mobs API
- Basic steps
- Make entities controllable
- Adjust attributes
- Modifying AI behaviors
- Managing entity actions
- Some examples
- Latest javadoc
- Javadoc for v5
- Javadoc for v4
- API source code at GitHub
- Test plugin source code at GitHub
Got any problems?
- Make sure you are using the correct plugin, matching your Minecraft server's version.
- Search the tickets for an error similar to yours, if it is already existing, do not post a new ticket. Instead, post a comment to the existing ticket.
- If the problem hasn't been reported yet, Open a new ticket. Provide as many information as possible. I won't handle issues posted as comments.
Want new features?
I can always provide more features, as needed! You just have to open a new ticket. Provide as many details as possible. I won't handle feature requests posted as comments.