ConsoleScheduler Easy timed console commands.
This plugin allows one to configure commands to be executed after a certain time period. It supports repeated command, it also supports the commands to be executed at a specific time (12:00PM for instance). One can configure the console to use any command one would normally type in the console.
For example, one might want to have the "save-all" command to be sent every hour. Another example, a very simple broadcast "say Remember to visit our forums!". A must-have!
- Allows for repeating commands.
- Command for reload the config file.
- Allow for specific-time commands.
- Easy to configure.
- Optional: Delay before it starts the schedule so that all other plugins can load.
- Update Checker to automatic update your plugin.
- This plugin utilizes Gravity's update checker to notify when a new version of the plugin is out, it will automatically download the new version. It also notifies the admins that a new plugin version is available. This can be enabled or disabled in the config.yml. To disable update-checking, set CheckForUpdates to false.
- /csc help - Show a list of commands
- /csc reload - reload the config file
- ConsoleScheduler.use - User with this permission has full access to the plugin commands
If you like my work, feel free to donate :)