Console Spam Fix
A bukkit/spigot utility plugin that allows you to hide desired messages or errors that appear on server console and logs. The messages or errors are only hidden and not fixed! Useful if you want to hide errors or messages that spam the server console and get huge sized server logs. This plugin was made to stop console spam when you can't have the issue fixed, to prevent other issues because of intense console spam and unreadable console logs. It's very useful on modded servers where some mods can cause a lot of console spam. This does not hide all errors! Only the ones you configure to be hidden!
Note! On modded servers some errors my not be hidden by this plugin due the fact that mods run on forge and some console messages are sent outside the main server thread.
- The plugin should work fine on any bukkit/spigot server no mater the version. It works on KCauldron modded servers too.
- Hides configured messages from appearing on server console and logs.
- Easy to configure. Check the plugin config file.
- Reload command to apply the config changes without a server restart.
- Performance friendly, no TPS drops.
- Place the plugin in the server plugins folder.
- Start the server and the config file will be generated on the first run.
- Change the config settings anytime and run the command /csf reload to apply the changes.
- Done, enjoy.
- csf.admin - Allow the use of config reload command. Default to OP.
- /csf reload - csf.admin - Reload the plugin config.
This plugin does not hide all error messages from the server console and logs! This plugin hides only the messages/errors you add to the config file!
If you like this resource and want to say thank you with a donation please use this PayPal button. Thanks!
This plugin is made by CraftersLand Minecraft Community.
:) Feel free to check us out at: www.craftersland.net