UploadedJun 29, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.5.2-R1.0
- Better conflict handling when another plugin has already registered a the
/compassexwill always be available insteand of
/compass. See the documentation for more information.
- Workaround for NullPointerException that happens due to an inconsistent tracking state
Completely rewrote CompassEx: It's easier to use, more consistent, faster and has a much prettier command output
- Added full compatibility for multiple worlds (e.g. plugins like Multiworld allow this)
- Much improved command interface with new coloring and better parsing
- Changed the location saving system to allow users to have private locations with the same names as public locations
- Now showing coordinates when loading a location
- Added sending a message to the watcher if the watched player leaves
- Now saving hidden players
- Replaced the old persistence with background saving
- Switched from mcstats.org Metrics to MetricsLite
- Improved documentation
Also many thanks to fahlman: He was a huge help as a tester :)
- Fixed an exception when using /compassex help
- Smaller performance improvements for the player hiding feature
- Made commands per page of /compassex help configurable
- Internal restructuring (may lead to some bugs)
- Added dynmap support
- Fixed direction commands (north, east, west, south) pointing to the wrong direction.
- Added Vault support for
- Added saveable locations
- Added plugin metrics
- Added /compass bed
- Added direction commands: /compass north/east/south/west
- Fixed a bug in the help page.
- Added compassex.help permission.
- Improved help
- Added permissions-based help.
- Fixed bugs in event handlers, plugin.yml and deathpoint command
spawnas an alias for
- Much more speed
/compass heightcommand was added
/compass deathpointcommand was added
- Abbreviations for
- Now defaulting to op with permissions.
- Now using version numbers instead of build numbers ;)
- Fixed the hide mechanism.
- Now giving permission error messages.
- Now printing no help output when command is not allowed.
- Added "here" command
- Fixed some bugs with live tracking
- Added "here" command.
None I know of. Thanks fahlman :)