CurseForge and Overwolf are joining forces!
Supported Bukkit Versions
- Fixed an exception when using /compassex help
- Smaller performance improvements for the player hiding feature
- Made commands per page of /compassex help configurable
- Internal restructuring (may lead to some bugs)
- Added dynmap support
- Fixed direction commands (north, east, west, south) pointing to the wrong direction.
- Added Vault support for
- Added saveable locations
- Added plugin metrics
- Added /compass bed
- Added direction commands: /compass north/east/south/west
- Fixed a bug in the help page.
- Added compassex.help permission.
- Added permissions-based help.
- Fixed bugs in event handlers, plugin.yml and deathpoint command
spawn as an alias for
- Much more speed
/compass height command was added
/compass deathpoint command was added
- Abbreviations for
- Now defaulting to op with permissions.
- Now using version numbers instead of build numbers ;)
- Fixed the hide mechanism.
- Now giving permission error messages.
- Now printing no help output when command is not allowed.
- Fixed some bugs with live tracking
- Added "here" command.