Need more ways for players to gain command points? Perhaps the vote-listener wasn't supplying players with enough points. Now players can gain points just by playing on your server! The longer they play, the more points they get.
- Configurable interval length and point amount
- You can grant partial points. (e.g. 0.3)
- The player is not given points until the partial points have summed up to at least a whole point.
- The partial-points database is human-readable.
- You can chose to notify the players when they gain points, or even broadcast to the whole server.
- cpmunificent.beneficiary: Receives commandpoints at each interval. (Default: everybody)