CommandLogger simply logs all commands to the server log and console in the format of [CommandLogger] <playername> /<command> <params>
Basically an enderdragon spawned on my main world and I have no idea who did it. Now I will know who used the spawnmob command if it happens again. This may also be useful if a staff member is spawning items that he/she shouldn't be. This plugin is extremely simple and lightweight. If you have any feature requests I'd be happy to hear them.
- Simply put the .jar folder in your /plugins directory and then start your server.
- There is no configuration needed. It will log every command to the server log and console automatically.
- I plan on adding a config for a whitelist or blacklist of commands you dont want it to listen for
- commandlogger.toggle (lets you use /comlog toggle to toggle notifications of commands used ingame)
- commandlogger.silent (Prevents your commands from showing up for other players who have comlog toggled on)
- /comlog toggle (lets your recieve incoming notifications of commands used ingame)
I use this hosting company, and I want to recommend them for having great service.