Have you ever used a plugin that had commands that you wanted to block. Well now you know where to get a plugin that blocks commands. This is needed because a lot of plugins have commands that some people could use for griefing, and most of those commands don't have a permission added onto to them. This plugin is used to block those kind of commands.
User_Blocked_Commands:  User_Blocked_Exact_Command:  Op_Blocked_Commands:  Op_Blocked_Exact_Command:  Permission_1_Block:  Permission_2_Block:  Permission_3_Block:  Permission_4_Block:  Permission_5_Block:  Permission_1_ExactBlock:  Permission_2_ExactBlock:  Permission_3_ExactBlock:  Permission_4_ExactBlock:  Permission_5_ExactBlock:  Player_Block:  - How to use: PLAYERNAMETOBLOCK.COMMAND Exact_Player_Block:  - How to use: PLAYERNAMETOBLOCK.COMMAND
- cb.Block1 - Players with permission had the Permission_1_Block and Permission_1_ExactBlock config part in effect
- cb.Block2 - Players with permission had the Permission_2_Block and Permission_2_ExactBlock config part in effect
- cb.Block3 - Players with permission had the Permission_3_Block and Permission_3_ExactBlock config part in effect
- cb.Block4 - Players with permission had the Permission_4_Block and Permission_4_ExactBlock config part in effect
- cb.Block5 - Players with permission had the Permission_5_Block and Permission_5_ExactBlock config part in effect