CommandHelper lets you and users alias commands so that you don't get carpal tunnel, and it also allows you to script your own plugins without Java knowledge.
- Let you or users bind aliases for multiple commands
- Using an easy to use language MethodScript, script your own plugins
- Completely replace whatever you are using for /homes /warps /mail etc. with CommandHelper
- Create new features, handle new problems, without having to learn Java
- Easy to use language to pick up, with great documentation
For the latest version: This page is not updated. For the latest builds, get them from the EngineHub page.
Bukkit is currently required.
- Download CommandHelper and put the .jar into plugins/.
- Run your server once to generate the configuration files.
- Read the wiki (see below) to find out how to use CommandHelper.
What are the permissions? How do you make your own scripts?
All the documentation can be found at https://methodscript.com/docs
- Project leader: LadyCailin is the current project leader
- Lead developers: LadyCailin
- Project started: In November 2010 (Bukkit was started January 2011)
The original project leader and lead developer was sk89q.
Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server. These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk.
THE COMMENTS ON THIS PAGE ARE NOT REGULARLY MONITORED. For faster support, use the forums here or join us on IRC or Discord.