With this plugin you can block and unblock commands for players and you can see, what commands the players write.
- If you set a permission for a group all players without this permission has blocked all commands who in the group
- This plugin requires ProtocolLib.
Block a command for a player
- /cmdblock <Player> <Command>
Unblock a command for a player
- /cmdunblock <Player> <Command>
Spectate, what the players write
- /cmdspectator <Player>
See help of this command
- /commandcontroller <Help/Version/Permissions/Reload/Groups/Group>
Create/delete groups, add/remove players, block/unblock commands and set the group-permission for groups
- /commandcontroller group <Create/Delete> <Group>
- /commandcontroller group <Group> <Block/Unblock> <Command>
- /commandcontroller group <Group> <Add/Remove> <Player>
- /commandcontroller group <Group> setpermission <Permission>
- /commandcontroller group <Group>
Good to know:
- The plugin ignore, if a player is op or not.
- The blocked commands will be saved after a reload/stop.
- You can change the messages of the plugin in the messages.yml.
- The console can block and unblock commands too.
- You can block commands for players in groups.
- You cant see your own writed commands.
- You can kick players with the CommandGuard-feature if them write specific commands.
- You can block tabcomplete but this will block tabcomplete for playernames too
- If you set a permission for a group all players without this permission has blocked the commands who in the group.
- Im from Germany and i cant write "very" good Englisch. Please correct me, if i write something wrong.
- If a player write a command who is in the TriggerCommands.yml and he isn't in the IgnoresUsers.yml he will be kicked.
- This feature can only be edited manual.
- Why i create this feature: If a player got op or anything other rank he can use every command but with this feature he will be kicked for example if he write "//br sphere 0 5" an in the TriggerCommands.yml contains "//br" he will be kicked.
Planed updates for the future:
- I need ideas
My current work:
- Version 3.0
- Version 2.6.1 is released
- Now support for servers with version 1.8-1.12.2
This plugin is never complete. It has bugs and i had something to fix. If you find a bug, please write me. Write me also if you have improvement suggestions.