CommandBook 2.2 (JAR only)
UploadedNov 12, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.4.2-R0.2
- CB 1.3.2-R3.0
- CB 1.2.5-R5.0
Have you updated? You should update WorldEdit to 5.4.5 or newer and (if you're running MC 1.4) CraftBukkit to 1.4.2-R0.2 or newer.
Changes in this version:
- Added /enchantments command to list enchantments.
- Made /call-related messages configurable.
- Made /afk support no parameters. Use /back to return now.
- Made the body of PMs colorable.
- Made warps check commandbook.warp.teleport.<warpname> for permissions.
- Fixed support for /tp @p x y z with command blocks.
- Fixed the lack of support for setting non-animal creatures as babies (when supported). Note that Bukkit does not yet support baby zombies.
- Fixed /rocket no longer properly rocketing players.
- Fixed /kick not using display names for the entire message.
- Fixed /spawnmob to only list proper mobs.
- Fixed issues with AsyncChat.
- Fixed configuration reloading not working.
- Fixed issues with teleporting for some people, where players appeared in the ground or worse.
- Fixed the online list showing vanished players.
- Fixed issue with remove permission for the locations-related portions using the wrong name of the location.
- Fixed /heal not setting food levels.
- Clamped number of items 2,240 if items are being dropped with /item or /give.
Thank you to morganm, TexasGamer, authorblues, DarkArc, and run942 for their contributions to this release.
Quote from the CommandBook team:
- WorldEdit should be updated to version 5.4.5 or newer.
- CraftBukkit should be updated to version 1.4.2-R0.2 or newer (for MC 1.4 users only).
- If you want to spawn Withers, use "WITHERBOSS" and not "WITHER".
- For other issues, see our issue tracker for bugs affecting this version (updated automatically).