What has changed in this version:
v2.1 - 1.2.3 support and bperms api update
- Log commands to file
- Show command usage ingame
- Teleport to where the command was used
Breakdown of an alert:
The number at the start is the id of the CommandAlert. You can use this id in conjunction with the command cmdcheck to teleport to the location that command was used. The amount of history is configured in config.yml. NOTE: This is in memory history and is lost on server reset.
- /cmdcheck [id] : Teleports you to a location history and accepts an optional id as an argument, otherwise sends you to the last logged location.
- /cmdalertr : Reloads CommandAlert config.
Supports bPermissions, PermissionsEx, Bukkit and GroupManager.
- 'commandalert.cmdcheck' - permission to use cmdcheck command
- 'commandalert.cmdalertr' - permission to use cmdalertr command
- 'commandalert.alerts' - Give this permission to who you want to see the ingame alerts
- 'commandalert.notrigger' - Give this permission to who you do not want to trigger the alert