UploadedSep 30, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.3.2-R1.0
Changes Since 1.8.0
- Finish editing by using /commandsigns edit again (click-to-finish removed)
- Fixed line numbers > 9 failing
- Better click detection
- Added comma support in permission and group checking. See examples below.
- Added <player> variable as alias to existing <name> variable.
- Added '<<' restriction syntax for left-click only (right-click only already exists as '>>')
- Fixed redstone sign activation
- Better messaging
@mod,admin \This message will appear to both mods and admins! - &a.permission,another.permission \This message will appear to players with either a.permission, another.permission or both! -
Changes Since 1.8.0 Beta
- Added .message to chat as a player.
- Finish editing by clicking the sign again. (I don't exactly agree on this...)
- Prints sign contents when you start edit.
- Removed redstone debug code.
- /cmds l# is gone and /cmds # is here
- Added a license to the jar
Changes Since 1.7.10
- New save format! Backup your stuff! This new format is yaml-based, so you can edit it more easily. (If you're into that kind of thing)
- ! on a single like acts as an else clause
- Fix permission message being sent when in silent mode
- Line numbers now start at 1 instead of 0.
- Player commands can now be run in silent mode with ?/command. Note that this might not work with all plugins.
- /cmds l# works the same as /cmds line#
- Cool-downs persist between plugin reloads. A cool-down of 0 means one-time use.
- Now compatible with CommandHelper commands!
- /cmds view lets you see the contents of your clipboard
- /cmds toggle in edit mode lets you make signs inactive/active.
- There's now a random check! `# will work #% of the time.
- Use /cmds batch to go into batch mode for whatever mode you're in. (Read, remove, remove)
- Fixed NPE for when the console is the CommandSender (for things like update checking)
- Fixed version comparing for when the versions are of unequal length. 2 and 2.0 are now equal
- Better future-proofing for the Player message proxy class - now uses a Dynamic Proxy instead of listing all the overrides
No known bugs? Still backup your stuff!