UploadedAug 19, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.3.1-R2.0
Changes Since 1.7.10
- New save format! Backup your stuff! This new format is yaml-based, so you can edit it more easily. (If you're into that kind of thing)
- ! on a single like acts as an else clause
- Fix permission message being sent when in silent mode
- Line numbers now start at 1 instead of 0.
- Player commands can now be run in silent mode with ?/command. Note that this might not work with all plugins.
- /cmds l# works the same as /cmds line#
- Cool-downs persist between plugin reloads. A cool-down of 0 means one-time use.
- Now compatible with CommandHelper commands!
- /cmds view lets you see the contents of your clipboard
- /cmds toggle in edit mode lets you make signs inactive/active.
- There's now a random check! `# will work #% of the time.
- Use /cmds batch to go into batch mode for whatever mode you're in. (Read, remove, remove)
- Fix NPE with /*. Note that it now grants * instead of children of commandsigns.permission
- Execution is now 100% in main thread. This should fix signs taking forever to run on a laggy server.
- Handlers are each their own class. This makes it easier for us to add/fix stuff.
No known bugs? Still backup your stuff! This is a BETA!