UploadedAug 15, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.3.1-R1.0
Changes Since 1.7.9
- Compiled with Java 6 instead of Java 7. Will fix any loading issues for people who do not have JRE 7.
- Text commands now run in the correct order with normal commands
Changes Since 1.7.4
Restrictions in CommandSigns used to be in the following format:
1. @group 2. /commands 3. @ 4. $50 5. /morecommands 6. $
However, now all 'end' statements are just the single character '-'. An example:
1. @group 2. /commands 3. - 4. $50 5. /morecommands 6. -
There is also a new character, '?' which makes the check optional. This prevents an error showing, such as 'You are not in the required group'. Example:
1. ?@vip 2. /vip commands 3. - 4. ?@user 5. \You are not yet a VIP! Find out more here: http://example.com/vip 6. -
Restrictions can be nested too. Example:
1. @vip 2. $200 3. /costly vip command 4. - 5. -
See more on these changes on the tutorial page.
- Fixed ConcurrentModificationException while parsing signs.
- Allow for errors when parsing signs: fixes signs data file wiping itself.
- Added /cmdsigns reload command
- Adapted updater to be more reliable
- Changed the the commands /cmdsigns update -<c/f> to /cmdsigns update <check/force>
- Op and console lines now require the commandsigns.create.op permission for a player to create them
- New format allows for multiple group restrictions, nested restrictions and negation on all restrictions.
Although the '?' will stop the output message on '/#' commands if you type ?/#command, there were a few bugs with '/', '/*' and '/^' commands emulating this behaviour so the feature has been kept out of this release.
It may make it's way into the next one.