This plugin allows a server operator to place a cooldown on any command they wish.
Are you a fan of CommandCooldown? Show your support through Patreon, it's greatly appreciated.
- Customizable cooldowns for any command
- A hour/minute/second time format
- Customizable messages in config.yml
- Commands to allow you to not have to enter the config.yml
- A list command that displays all commands with cooldowns
- The option to give commands aliases. Adding an alias will make it so that alias also is counted towards the cooldown.
- Smart add and remove commands with step by step walkthroughs.
- bStats Tracking
- Automatic update checker
- Able to add cooldowns to commands with arguments. E.g. /warp home
- Ability to check cooldowns with /cooldowns
- Beautiful time formatting, days, hours, minutes, and seconds. Changes with time
- A command that skips cooldowns for admins
- Give permissions to skip a certain cooldown with commandcooldown.bypass.command_here
- Add cooldowns to different users/groups with permissions. Example: commandcooldown.warp_home.30 for /warp home to have a 30 second cooldown instead of the one defined in /cc list
Example of a custom message:
Features to Expect
- Potentially a GUI config.yml editor for commands.
- Let me know any suggestions!
[SPOILER="config.yml 2.3.3"][code=YAML]# If enabled, the plugin will check for available updates when enabled
# Informs a player know when they are bypassing a cooldown
[code=YAML]bypassCooldown: '&eBypassing cooldowns'
noLongerBypassing: '&eNo longer bypassing cooldowns'
onCooldown: '&cYou still have &e%time% &cleft on that command'
reload: "&eReloading all configs"
noPermission: '&cYou do not have the permission &e%perm%'
onlyPlayers: '&cOnly players can use that command!'
- '&a&lCommand Cooldown %version%'
- ' &7/cc help'
helpHeader: '&a&lHelp Page &f%page%&7/&f%pageAmount%'
editor: '&a/cc editor &7- Opens up the cooldown editor'
reload: '&a/cc reload &7- Reloads all configs'
bypass: '&a/cc bypass &7 - Bypass all cooldowns'[/code]
(This graph always shows the past week)
Check out the wiki HERE!