CombatTrainer is a fully customizable plugin allowing you and your players to gain and lose combat levels by killing virtually any entity on the server.
Fully customizable messages allowing you to theme the plugin however you want! Make it speak in Olde English or Pirate Speak, it's completely up to you. Ability to write your own function for calculating the space between levels using simple math. Fully customizable XP values per entity. You can set a different experience value for every entity, from TNT-Minecarts to Ender Dragon, nothing is left out. Sorted leaderboard displaying the position on the server and experience of every person who has ever logged in to your server, even before the plugin was installed! Support for every popular permissions plugin - or none at all. Use permission nodes or simply op overrides. Ability to set, reset or remove specific or all players from the database with simple commands.
Supported Permission Plugins
- Permissions Ex
- CombatTrainer.* - Access to all permissions
- CombatTrainer.disable - Ability to disable CombatTrainer
- CombatTrainer.reload - Ability to reload CombatTrainer
- CombatTrainer.resetall - Ability to reset all player's levels to 0
- CombatTrainer.next - Ability to view current level, XP and XP until next level
- CombatTrainer.leaderboard - Ability to view the leaderboard in the chat window
- CombatTrainer.remove - Ability to remove a player from Combat Training
- CombatTrainer.setall - Ability to set the level of all players
- CombatTrainer.mobs - Ability to view the XP value of each entity in the chat window
- CombatTrainer.setplayer - Ability to set the level of a player
- CombatTrainer.resetplayer - Ability to reset a player's level to 0
If you find a bug, a great way to let me know about it is either by posting in the comments here or by PM'ing me. I do my best to fix bugs within 2 days of reporting.
If you feel there's something lacking, let me know in the comments. I'm open to new ideas and game mechanics to include. For the future, some sort of PVP perk is already planned, however, I'd love to hear your guys' take on it.
If you use CombatTrainer on your server and enjoy it, show your appreciation by buying me a coffee. I go out of my way to ensure my plugins are bug-free and fully functioning and it takes a lot of my time. A link to donate with PayPal is at the upper right hand corner of the screen.