- %onlineplayers% - This is the online playercount of the server in real time.
- %maxplayers% - This is the server slot limit.
- %ip% - Displays the ip of the server a player is connected to.
- %newline% - This opens up a second line behind this variable.
- %servername% - This variable is replaced with the server name.
- /cmotd add <motd> - Command for adding a system MOTD.
- /cmotd remove <number> - Command for removing motd's out of the variable list.
- NOTE: In the PRE 6.1 updates motd count starts at 0, not 1.
- /cmotdrl - Reloads config. - Reload command.
- /clist - List of motd's
- Allows you to set a custom colored MOTD trought a simple command.
- Allows you to set a custom colored MOTD trough a config.
- Allows you to set variable motd's.
- colormotd.use - Ingame permission required to set your motd.
- There is no limit amount of motd's you can add to this feature!
- The plugin automaticly detects the motd and will use it when the server is pinged.
- BungeeCord version comming in update 7.0.
- Check out my youtube channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpZnUBIlmBw5lcxmCEdFXhw