How to setup your config!
Where is the config? plugins\ClearLag\config.yml
Configuring Entity Filter/Remover Lists
Entity lists in clearlagg are highly configurable. You're able to filter based on many attributes such as name, livetime, and whether the entity is actively mounted. These filters are available for all entity lists!
These attributes can be reversed by putting a ! in front of it. So for example, !isMounted would be "Is NOT mounted", while isMounted would be "IS mounted".
- hasName - This will filter any entity that has a custom name
- liveTime=100 - This will filter any entity that has lived for 100 ticks
- isMounted - This will filter any entity that is currently mounted
- name="Bob" - This will filter any entity with the name Bob
- id=1 - This will filter any ITEM entity with the ID of 1 (stone)
The following config section will filter any Minecart that IS currently mounted from being removed by /lagg area
area-filter: - Minecart isMounted
This will remove any Pig named Testing, any Zombie WITH a name, and any Minecart that IS NOT mounted
chunk-entity-limiter: enabled: true limit: 10 entities: - Pig name="Testing" - Zombie hasName - Minecart !isMounted
You're able to define more then one entity of the same type, like so:
- Item id=1
- Item id=2
- Pig name="bob7l"
- Pig name="Joe"