This plugin can be used by world managers such as MultiVerse (version 2.0+) as a Custom Chunk Generator to create customisable flat clean room style worlds.
Your world manager must support Custom Chunk Generation or this will not work. MultiVerse only supports it in version 2.0 and later.
Example usage with MultiVerse: /mvcreate cleanroom normal -g CleanroomGenerator:64,stone
This will create a new world named "cleanroom" with the layer 0 as bedrock and layers 1-64 as stone, thus giving 65 total layers (including bedrock). Block ids are also valid in place of block names.
You can also specify multiple layers such as: /mvcreate cleanroom normal -g CleanroomGenerator:10,stone,20,dirt,1,grass
This would create a new world named "cleanroom" with layer 0 as bedrock, layers 1-10 as stone, layers 11-30 as dirt, and layer 31 as grass thus giving 32 total layers (including bedrock).
If the generator id is prefixed with a "." character, layer0 will not be generated as bedrock by default, allowing you to create space maps, or have a different block at layer0. For space maps, the spawn is set to y=64 to allow some falling before damage is taken. Fly mods are recommended for this sort of map.
Some more examples:
/mvcreate cleanroom normal -g CleanroomGenerator: - Creates a map with only layer0 as bedrock.
/mvcreate cleanroom normal -g CleanroomGenerator:. - Creates an empty 'space' map.
/mvcreate cleanroom normal -g CleanroomGenerator - Creates a map with layer0 as bedrock, followed by 64 stone (default when no generator id is specified).
/mvcreate cleanroom normal -g CleanroomGenerator:5,wool:2 - Creates a map with layer0 as bedrock, followed by 5 magenta wool blocks.
More examples can be found at the Wiki
- Customisable height and block types of cleanroom.
- Support for multiple layers.
- Commands like WorldEdit's regen will regenerate the correct blocks.
- World sizes are not restricted as is the case with mcedited cleanroom maps.
- Only generates chunks as required.
- Able to create infinite space maps (using "." as the generator id to skip generation of the bedrock).
- Supports arbitrary height worlds (to within what CraftBukkit/Minecraft supports) - tldr: Supports 128-height and 256-hight worlds.
- Supports data values using a ":" between the block id and the data value id. Numeric IDs only.
Known Conflicting Plugins:
Any plugin which calls createWorld itself rather than letting your world manager plugin call it (with the appropriate parameters to specify WGEN) will cause issues. The following are known to cause conflicts, please let me know if you find any other plugins causing issues, or if any listed have been updated to no longer cause issues with custom WGENs.
- Creative Gates