Basic portals! This brings back Minecraft Classic http://www.fcraft.net/fCraft type portals for you to use in your game!
This quickly TPs you around a map or map to map!
Working with 1.6+ (Checked 16/8/13)
- Permissions support, or OP only to create and delete portals.
- Create worlds with one command!
- Two commands to create or delete portals.
- Flat-file based
- Multiworld support.
Tutorial video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWlSVhgZGF4
How to use: /portal & /dportal
- Use two basic commands (/portal & /dportal) to create/delete portals!
- To create a portal, type "/portal <worldname> <X> <Y> <Z>" and it will create a portal at the point you're standing at!
- (<worldname> being the world it'll take you to, <X> the X
coordinate and the same with Y and Z)
- When the portal is created, just walk into it and you will be teleported somewhere!
- To remove the teleport, place a block at its location, look at it & type "/dportal" and it should be deleted!
How to use: /wc
- To create a world, type "/wc <name> <environment> <type>", <name> being the world name,
<environment> being "normal", "nether", or "the_end" and <type> being "flat", "normal" or "large_biomes".
- When the world has been created, you can then make a portal to it.
How to use: /wtp
- To teleport to a world, type "/wtp <worldname>", <name> being the world name.
- It should just teleport you.
Permnode - Info
- cp.create - Allows the use of /portal (OP only) This command creates portals.
- cp.delete - Allows the use of /dportal (OP only) This command deletes portals.
- cp.use - Allows players to teleport using the portals. (All players)
- cp.worldcreate - Allows the use of /wc (OP only). This command creates worlds.
- cp.worldteleport - Allows the use of /wtp (OP only). This command teleports you between worlds.