ClassicLogger generates YAML files for you so you can log everything players on your server do, without a database like MySQL. It will let you know the time a player did something, their username, the location it happened at and exactly what they did. The YAML files will update automatically, without the need of a restart or reload. The configuration file allows you to set an interval of how often you would like to clear the data in the logs, preventing lag build up.
What ClassicLogger currently logs:
- Chat messages
- Executed commands
- Placed blocks
- Broken blocks
- Dropped items
- Player joins
- Player leaves
- Clear the logs automatically using the configuration interval
- Enable/Disable certain features
- Permission nodes to bypass certain features
- classiclogger.bypass.all - Bypass all features
- classiclogger.bypass.chat - Bypass the chat feature
- classiclogger.bypass.commands - Bypass the commands feature
- classiclogger.bypass.itemdrops - Bypass the dropped items feature
- classiclogger.bypass.joins - Bypass the join feature
- classiclogger.bypass.leaves - Bypass the leave feature
- classiclogger.bypass.blockplaces - Bypass the placed blocks feature
- classiclogger.bypass.blockbreaks - Bypass the broken blocks feature
- Undo all block place/breaks of certain players via command
- I have ran out of ideas, please feel free to comment your ideas below.
If you would like ClassicLogger to log anything else, please submit a ticket and I will try my best to fulfill your needs.