Latest release is 7.0
Aiming to be easy to use, flexible, and giving lots of options for the owner and players. Building upon the basic ability for groups known as clans to claim areas they can also individually distribute the land within the clan by the way of selling it or having it all be common land. Giving clans as much organisation and depth as they want with the addition of ranks. A clan leader can create as many ranks as he wants each with their own name and abilities. You can restrict building rights, ability to invite, or letting them claim land through the use of the ranks that are created. Clans are limited by the amount of land they can claim with the use of influence, a player is given on default 10 which can be configured and it goes down by 1 each time they die then slowly has to climb back up. More clan members means more influence and more land but if a clan tries to claim too much land then loses influence that land is now open for other clans to grab. Features still being added meaning your players will be happy whenever an update comes out.
Optional ecnomic support if you have vault installed.
Constently updates and improvements are on the way.
If you use essentials to get the tag to show in chat put change-displayname: false in the essentials config. (Only if you do not have vault)
- /Clan player [player], gives some info on the player.
- /Clan create [name], creates your clan.
- /Clan leave, leaves the clan you are in.
- /Clan kick [player], kicks a player from your clan.
- /Clan invite [player], invites a player to your clan
- /Clan join [name], accept the invitation and join the clan.
- /Clan promote [player], promote a player within your clan.
- /Clan demote [player], demote a player within your clan.
- /Clan info [clan], gives some details on the clan.
- /Clan sethome, sets clan home.
- /Clan home, teleport player to clan home.
- /Clan claim, claims land for the clan.
- /Clan unclaim. unclaims clan land.
- /Clan check, says which clan owns this area.
- /Clan tp [player], sends a tp request to player.
- /Clan tphere [player], requests player tp to you.
- /Clan tpaccept, accepts last tp request.
- /Clan tag [tag], changes a clans tag.
- /Clan chat [Global/Clan/Ally], toggles between clan chat.
- /Clan ally [clan], sets clan as an ally.
- /Clan rival [clan], sets clan as a rival.
- /Clan CreateRank [Rank], creates a rank within your clan.
- /Clan SetRank [Player] [Rank], set a players rank within your clan.
- /Clan EditRank [Rank] [Perm] [Value], edits a ranks permissions.
- /CMsg [name] [msg], sends a message to designated player.
- /AClan version, gives version of the plugin.
- /AClan reload, reloads the plugin.
- /AClan mute, mutes player from speaking.
- /AClan unmute, allows player to speak again.
- /AClan unclaim, unclaims area you are in.
- /AClan worldtoggle, toggles claiming in world.
- /AClan tp [player], teleports you to the player.
- /AClan tphere [player], teleports player to you.
- /AClan safezone, claims land as a safezone.
- /AClan warzone, claims land as a warzone.
- /AClan chatbypass, allows to spy chat.
If your perms are not working also add clanwars.clan
- Add ability to check top clans/player
- Multilanguage support.
- Admin toggled friendly fire
- Add unclaim alls
- Clan Chests
- Config Explosion damage toggle
I have intentionally designed this plugin to work without the need for vault allowing players to have this option since I do not wish to force players to have both Vault and an economy. So if you have neither the plugin is still completely workable although you will be missing out on some of the finer features such as:
- Picking where Clan tag goes
- Setting various prices for commands
- Allowing players to sell their land within a clan
Feel free to make suggestions, everything will be considered.
Join the official server at mc.entrapmentserver.com
For reliable hosts go to: http://www.venomservers.net
Feel free to pm me your server, I would gladly like to see my plugin in action ;)
Finally got around to it, 6.0 should allow it.
No, sorry I have yet to.
by putting it off, do you then mean you have fixed it? if thats the case then i will be using GroupManager for my upcomming server :)
"•/Clan tag [tag], changes a clans tag"
Seems like what you asked for. I beleive thats the same error someone else sent but not too sure why it happens. I changed something and have it ready for the next update but it doesn't harm anything besides spam in your console so I didn't release it on its own.
For the groupmanager thing I have just been putting it off :P
idk why but now im having this error:
09:27 AM [SEVERE] Exception in thread "pool-1-thread-16" 09:27 AM [SEVERE] org.apache.commons.lang.UnhandledException: Plugin ClanWars v5.5 generated an exception while executing task 13 at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.scheduler.CraftAsyncTask.run(CraftAsyncTask.java:56) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: Nodes must be provided. at org.yaml.snakeyaml.nodes.NodeTuple.<init>(NodeTuple.java:29) at org.yaml.snakeyaml.representer.BaseRepresenter.representMapping(BaseRepresenter.java:171) at org.yaml.snakeyaml.representer.SafeRepresenter$RepresentMap.representData(SafeRepresenter.java:201) at org.bukkit.configuration.file.YamlRepresenter$RepresentConfigurationSection.representData(YamlRepresenter.java:23) at org.yaml.snakeyaml.representer.BaseRepresenter.representData(BaseRepresenter.java:96) at org.yaml.snakeyaml.representer.BaseRepresenter.representMapping(BaseRepresenter.java:164) at org.yaml.snakeyaml.representer.SafeRepresenter$RepresentMap.representData(SafeRepresenter.java:201) at org.yaml.snakeyaml.representer.BaseRepresenter.representData(BaseRepresenter.java:96) at org.yaml.snakeyaml.representer.BaseRepresenter.represent(BaseRepresenter.java:66) at org.yaml.snakeyaml.Yaml.dumpAll(Yaml.java:270) at org.yaml.snakeyaml.Yaml.dumpAll(Yaml.java:261) at org.yaml.snakeyaml.Yaml.dumpAll(Yaml.java:233) at org.yaml.snakeyaml.Yaml.dump(Yaml.java:209) at org.bukkit.configuration.file.YamlConfiguration.saveToString(YamlConfiguration.java:38) at org.bukkit.configuration.file.FileConfiguration.save(FileConfiguration.java:54) at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.saveConfig(JavaPlugin.java:129) at com.entrapmentserver.ClanWars.influenceTicker(ClanWars.java:1211) at com.entrapmentserver.ClanWars$1.run(ClanWars.java:75) at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:53) at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.scheduler.CraftAsyncTask.run(CraftAsyncTask.java:53) ... 3 more ======
Okay - After the weekend testing this on my server i can say that its going on good direction. Now: Like ive said - we need Clan color costomization - Maybe u can make Clan leader pay to change the color - seems nice - or maybe permissions for that and Admin change if he wants. - U need fix the friendly fore when clans go to pvp i have a arena and they were just murder each other xD
Quote: There are issues between GroupManager and Clans, if you have clans your group won't show by their name.
- idd - u need fix it :P
Thanks mate cause it mess's up my Prefix that are already their!
Since I now implemented Vault I should be able to add more customization like that.
Should be possible this ? "<[Clan] Prefix Nick >" instead of "<Prefix [Clan] Nick >" Just asking :P
I'll add a way to disable it.
How do i Disable Clan Prefix's?
I would highly recommend using 5.5 as it fixes a number of issues and the issues you encountered would still be in 5.4.3
I use the previous version for now ClanWars 5.4.3
Something prevented it from saving the config file ,3, although not sure what did it.
It really isn't an error that can cause any problems but I did change something for the next update.
anothe error T_T
Not sure if the error continues but it looos like multicraft skipped some lines in code causing errors?
Alright Ill get on that.
i have a error
Error Check the Link..
sounds awesome :)
EDIT: could you also make mysql support? that way you can fetch info and display it on websites :)
EDIT2: it would also be nice it you wrote what the permission nodes did. atm i know they are there but i do not know what they do :P
Well I have a lot on my to do ^.^; So I will try to get them done when I have time.
yeah something like that :)