Claim Commands v1.10a
UploadedDec 28, 2015
Supported Bukkit Versions
- This is an alpha build and has had very limited testing. Please BACKUP FIRST before using it!
- Built against Spigot: 1.8.8-R0.1-20151216.232708-31
- Built against GriefPrevention 13.5.1
- SQLibrary plugin no longer required
- Now uses bukkit.yml database setting
- Added animals flag
- This is an alpha build and is completely untested, it may not even work.
- Update for GP 7.8 dev build 193
- Update to SQLibrary-6.1
- Update to bukkit-1.6.4-R2.0
- Fix bug where the pvp flag would not stop damage from projectiles
- Fix bug where the pvp flag would cause players to not take damage from mobs
- Use parent claims because subdivisions are broken in Grief Prevention 7.7 (next release will use subdivisions when they work)
- Compile for Java 6 (works for Java 7 as well)
- Add /cc reload to reload Claim Commands
- Add check for SQLibrary on startup
- Possible fixes for some errors
- Add default_flags to config
- Add missing children permissions for claimcommands.player
This is an untested alpha release so there may be bugs, please report them.