Custom Join Message
(MOTD= Message of the day.)
- Change custom join message ingame
- Change custom join message in config.
- Be able to change the color of the join message(ATM, it is green).
How to install
- Place the CustomJoinMessage.jar into your plugins folder
- Start your server!
How to use!
- Join your server and type /setmotd.
- Once you have done that it will tell you to type in a message as the motd.
- Set the motd to what ever you want to.
How to change in config,
- Go into the CustomJoinMessage folder in the plugins folder.
- Open the config.
- You will see message: Welcome to the server!
- Change Welcome to the server! to anything.
motd.set - used to set motd.
What is new in the update?
- ADDED COLOR CODES!
- CAN NOW CHANGE THE SERVER LIST MESSAGE!
Extra: Make sure to give us a diamond on planetminecraft :D