This plugin allows servers to keep chunks loaded while players are not around chunks. Meaning you can keep your farms growing and your redstone ticking.
Please note that this plugin is not yet fully complete. A demo video will be added soon
Note: You can use /cl as a alias to /ChunkLoader !
|/ChunkLoader help||help command listing all commands|
|/ChunkLoader set||set the current chunk at your location as part of the chunk loader|
|/ChunkLoader remove||removes the current chunk at your location as part of the chunk loader|
|/ChunkLoader list||List all chunks added to ChunkLoader|
This plugin is inspire by
- FTB Mod pack
- Railcraft: World Anchor & personal anchor
- Chickenbone's Mods: ChickenChunks
What does this plugin provide
This plugin Provides a way to keep a chunk loaded in memory when the player moves away from it or logoff. I plan to make this fully customizable:
- Chunk can be unloaded if player logs off
- Player can have a limit of how many chunks he can have and if he can set it.
- The chunk belongs to a certain player and only he can change it
- A radius can be set from that chunk (fully comiziable with config file)
- Chunks can be unloaded after a certain period
- Cost for the chunk to stay loaded
- Cost to make a chunkloader
- World Edit support
This plugin utilizes Hidendra's plugin metrics system, which means that the following information is collected and sent to mcstats.org:
- A unique identifier
- The server's version of Java
- Whether the server is in offline or online mode
- The plugin's version
- The server's version
- The OS version/name and architecture
- The core count for the CPU
- The number of players online
- The Metrics
notes: This plugin does work with ptweaks chunk unloading feature.