UploadedJul 23, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- When using '/cf selection', if you do not have a selection, it will automatically give you the selection wand.
- Slight code cleanup / optimization.
- Made a few of the messages look nicer, coordinates stick out more)
- Built against latest Bukkit build for 1.6.2
- Built against latest RB (RB-4.0)
- Added a cuboid selection method using a blaze rod. - Select one block with a blaze rod by right clicking with a blaze rod and select another spot again by doing the same thing and then use the command '/chunkfix (/cf) selection view' to view all of the chunks that your selection goes through, then type in '/cf selection' and that will regenerate every chunk that was listed in '/cf selection view'.
- Cleaned up some code
- Added SEX (May or may not be an acronym)
* When regenerating a chunk with TileBlocks in it(chest, furnace, dispenser, etc.) you and everyone around you crash. (Client crash) A workaround for this would be to remove those blocks with extra data attached to them. This is a problem with bukkit and not a problem with the plugin, unfortunately. (Please let me know if you still experience this problem, it has been a while since I have seen this happen.)