ChopTree is a simnple plugin, that let Trees act like cacti.
This plugin is originally coded by askmeaboutlo0m. I only updated it for the newest Craftbukkit build and removed some errors.
Tested with CB 1.0.1-R1
Supports: Permissions v. 2.7.4 (Phoenix) and mcMMO v. 1.2.07
Please give me feedback and make suggestions what features you would like.
- Lets trees act like cacti - remove a block and all blocks above are yieled too.
- Or you can make that log blocks move down one by one instead - no more climbing trees.
- Works with all three tree types (they all yeild their own wood).
- Also works with "big" trees that have multiple branches - makes felling them a lot easier.
- Restrict using this plugin to certain tools only.
- Supports mcMMO and Permissions.
- Only works on trees, houses made of logs are safe!
- Chunk protection to make your tree houses safe.
- Mcmmo-support is NOT working yet - working on it
# -ChopTree Properties- # You can add or change the command and toggle command aliases here. # Because of technical limitations the console commands will always be "ChopTree" and "ct", but the in-game comments will be taken from here. Command = ChopTree, ct Toggle = ToggleChop, tc # Here you can change the options (can also be done in-game). ActiveByDefault = true UseAnything = true MoreDamageToTools = false InterruptIfToolBreaks = false SupportMcmmoIfAvailable = false TreeFellerNeeded = false LogsMoveDown = false OnlyTrees = true EnableOverride = false # -Material List- # If the "UseAnything" option is false, the plugin will take the items you can use to chop trees with from here. # You can either put in the material's name or its ID. mat = WOOD_AXE mat = STONE_AXE mat = IRON_AXE mat = GOLD_AXE mat = DIAMOND_AXE